Reviews for Christmas Greetings
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I thought it was funny and cute! Good job! XD
vivificviv chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
EXCUSE ME SORRY RANDOM REVIEW COMING THROUGH I CAN NO LONGER BREATHE GHFDIOYERITOEU GOOD JOB I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I COULD PICTURE THIS
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hahahaha, what just happened? I can so see Sam just having a crazy meltdown when this happens. Awesome.
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
As soon as Sam said: "Lucifer just called to wish me a Merry Christmas" I just busted out laughing. Everybody in my bio class is staring at me even as I type. My teachers ignoring me and going on about exams, oh God this was hillarious! You should write another one-shot about him calling to wish him luck, and then Sam being like: "I knew I shouldn't have said anything *groan*"

GREAT JOB!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Strange, but funny.
happyday girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
love this!

love the crack aspect, in a weird way i can actually see lucifer doing this...in a very strange way :)

great job

happyday girl

Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
lol :)
AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
LOL!

Lucifer calling Sam to wish him a Merry Christmas. Priceless. I can just imagine that happening...

Hilarious one shot!

AquilaTempestas
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh, god.

"Hi guys, just calling to wish you luck on stoping the apockolips."

And from what I've heard, he would!

*dies*
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was awesome. I would have been laughing hysterically as well if my parents had not been in the room. I'm gonna have to read this again.
Erurawien chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Yay! Really enjoyed reading this!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
lol Very funny )
FamousImmortal chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
haah this was funny

I liked the ending:)
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This had me laughing.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Could be calling to wish them luck! Now that would be hilarious to read. Nice job!