Reviews for Occupational Hazard
WelshCanuck chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Just found this tale and loved every minute of it. stayed up till 2am cause i couldn't stop reading it. Finally caved and went to bed only to finish it first thing in the AM.

Great job. Would love to see a sequel.

Thnx again for sharing
Kiki chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Hey!

I like your story so far especially the part with Daniel speaking German. I am from Germany and I have to say that the sentences don't make sense Nevertheless it's funny. Most readers can't speak German either but if you like I could correct them.

Keep writing this way!
Gracie Holmes chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
Wow! Fantastic story! You are an excellent writer and I could tell that you did your research. Great job! :)
Chris7221 chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Great story, despite the things I've mentioned. And now I'm sad because I've finished it and I have to find another fic to read.
Chris7221 chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Very well done battle. The tides seemed to turn pretty quick though.
Chris7221 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
I like where this story is going, but I have major problems with Sam's background in this chapter.

The Air Force does not fly off carriers. That is a Navy thing. As far as I know, Eagles are incapable of carrier operations, and I KNOW EF-111s aren't. Also, she would not have been one of the first. Women have been flying for the US since the 1970s.

The story is good, I just have a habit of pointing out flaws, usually ones that most wouldn't even notice.
Chris7221 chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
This chapter felt like an exaggerated action movie. I like it! Humour, action, and very well written to boot.
Chris7221 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
I forgot to mention it, but I liked the SGA/SGU references in the last chapter. I did something similar, but much less prominent, in SGD.
Chris7221 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
I like this story. As odd as this sounds, it has a similar feel to an episode of NCIS. Consider that a good thing. NCIS is my favorite currently-produced TV show.
Chris7221 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously though? Good story, interesting and well written. Portrayal of the characters is mostly spot on, not perfect but above average for sure. I got the SGA references- Major Teldy's teammates, 5x07 Whispers.
Polaron chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
F-15s can't take off from aircraft carriers (except for the F-15N, which never actually saw service).

Other than that detail, this story (like all of your stories) is fantastic. But that's a pretty big detail. Sam would have taken off from a base, not a carrier. She's Air Force, not Navy, after all.
AkamaiMom chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
I finally got a chance to finish this-I'd had it mostly done for weeks and weeks and weeks. . .you get the picture. I must say, "well done". You've got a great voice-and your use of jargon and knowledge of equipment and arms is evident. It was exciting and fun (and a little bloody), and I enjoyed it. Of course, being the angsty person that I am, I really did like the trauma that everyone went through when they thought Sam and Teal'c were dead, that came through really strongly. I also liked the Cam/Jack moments. There aren't many of those in the show, but they're hinted at, and I thought you added to that relationship well. So, again, I say, Bravo!
Garrowan chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i must say, I like this. Nice opening, all the characters are just the same as in the show, and their reactions at the atatck are typical of them all.

"Morphine is my friend" that made me laugh.

Moving quickly on to the next bits. Awesome!
gotthammer chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
That was a fun read. Nice work. :D

More SG-1 stuff please? :D
polrobin chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Hiya,

I'm enjoying this a great deal, and can I just say...my 'shippy little heart skip a beat when Jack responded, "Always."

:sigh:

Can't help it, hopeless romantic.

LOL.