Reviews for Occupational Hazard
Cole J chapter 13 . 5/28
An excellent story in every way. Your voices and narrations were true to canon. It was easy to picture the whole thing playing out through highly plausible scenarios. I loved that you brought back every main character in some way, including Jonas and Janet, through memories of past relationships and events. I really enjoyed this story! Bravo!
Mathlete chapter 4 . 5/24
Good so far. Except Jack would not salute a major. Return a salute, yes. And first thing I thought when the man looked too fit? Yep, he's a hammerhead.
Flatkatsi chapter 13 . 5/23
This is an excellent story and very well written, especially the action scenes. I'm glad I finally found it.
WelshCanuck chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Just found this tale and loved every minute of it. stayed up till 2am cause i couldn't stop reading it. Finally caved and went to bed only to finish it first thing in the AM.

Great job. Would love to see a sequel.

Thnx again for sharing
Kiki chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Hey!

I like your story so far especially the part with Daniel speaking German. I am from Germany and I have to say that the sentences don't make sense Nevertheless it's funny. Most readers can't speak German either but if you like I could correct them.

Keep writing this way!
Gracie Holmes chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
Wow! Fantastic story! You are an excellent writer and I could tell that you did your research. Great job! :)
Chris7221 chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Great story, despite the things I've mentioned. And now I'm sad because I've finished it and I have to find another fic to read.
Chris7221 chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Very well done battle. The tides seemed to turn pretty quick though.
Chris7221 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
I like where this story is going, but I have major problems with Sam's background in this chapter.

The Air Force does not fly off carriers. That is a Navy thing. As far as I know, Eagles are incapable of carrier operations, and I KNOW EF-111s aren't. Also, she would not have been one of the first. Women have been flying for the US since the 1970s.

The story is good, I just have a habit of pointing out flaws, usually ones that most wouldn't even notice.
Chris7221 chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
This chapter felt like an exaggerated action movie. I like it! Humour, action, and very well written to boot.
Chris7221 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
I forgot to mention it, but I liked the SGA/SGU references in the last chapter. I did something similar, but much less prominent, in SGD.
Chris7221 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
I like this story. As odd as this sounds, it has a similar feel to an episode of NCIS. Consider that a good thing. NCIS is my favorite currently-produced TV show.
Chris7221 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously though? Good story, interesting and well written. Portrayal of the characters is mostly spot on, not perfect but above average for sure. I got the SGA references- Major Teldy's teammates, 5x07 Whispers.
Polaron chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
F-15s can't take off from aircraft carriers (except for the F-15N, which never actually saw service).

Other than that detail, this story (like all of your stories) is fantastic. But that's a pretty big detail. Sam would have taken off from a base, not a carrier. She's Air Force, not Navy, after all.
AkamaiMom chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
I finally got a chance to finish this-I'd had it mostly done for weeks and weeks and weeks. . .you get the picture. I must say, "well done". You've got a great voice-and your use of jargon and knowledge of equipment and arms is evident. It was exciting and fun (and a little bloody), and I enjoyed it. Of course, being the angsty person that I am, I really did like the trauma that everyone went through when they thought Sam and Teal'c were dead, that came through really strongly. I also liked the Cam/Jack moments. There aren't many of those in the show, but they're hinted at, and I thought you added to that relationship well. So, again, I say, Bravo!