Reviews for Book 2, Renesmee's Life : Darkened Clouds
Debbie Hicks chapter 6 . 1/9
Chapter 04.
Crap Nahuel Dawn Read Spier NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CRUNCHED ThAT I suddenly dIED wITH fOUR ONTO MY NECK WITH TWO THEN blededing very Far then it really happened Then Clinked the Guard sighted me Deceased with Movie Weapaonry bathing oiling and rinsed and dressed a Shadowhunter was born a AssaSSIN TELL OUR MASTERS FOUND THEM THAT took us wITH Pack but TIME-SPLIT With the Witnesses and Cullens they returned with as all of the EXPLODED! Then myself felt so cold very cold hallow you Donated your seeds to us they are right here that the Rattlesnake With the turned Tribe With the kids then the both with the four hybrids then Vanishing blasted Freely suddenly they vanished that reappeared but it came too late RAemoving that more of the remains all of them EXPLODED With both with Italians that Erased my memories forever then too late so their own as all of their mories that nCrunching then EXPLODING Then all of the bodies taken from us and them punished that reappeared Reneesme Carlie Cullen Black Has no memorires at all of her hybrid life we bring the Accused that they are Sentenced to death OFFICALLY! That murdered! then removing as all of Volturi guards who look and act like us/witneses EXPLODED! I Woke up with a more Enhanced sense of smell but pierced With them but Could not have kids then Alice the eer CARLISLE! That too late I was fully-time but official Vampire slayer dressed from Terminator 2 Judgement Day what is wrong she is a Truest Vampire slayer with human traits her blood it's gone she has gone Shadowhunter on us that Rosalie so us lost the need to mate the kids did mate but stopped had more that the news reached Italy a eyewitness Reneesme Black had Descendants her great-great-great-great grandchildren all had Shadowhunter traits as their Ascension Shadowhunter mother and grandmother and great-grandparents very far way too much extremely all of the much many more all died of the poison deadly to Vampires and Werewolves vbbring the Accused Then killed then it really happened my blood and memories rebooted very differently but it happened the world was very Changed but Altered that I had as all descendants all of them each both race who had Shadowhunter blood from a book series what id happening to us/witneses our aunt with Maria dead by Volturi they ended us/them but we gained newest bloodGrandpa my newest eyes went Yellow heard much more sharper than normal sensed it via my newest senses Nessie mess with us Volturi you'r Sushi I was setting my gun were movie this time no mercy only Justice oh my god Nessie whoa good god Woman oh yeah that my truest training restarted fired a bullet made of poison blasted that Eleazar she is a Vampire slayer start training now that in due time I was fiercer but myself became a Assassin they did a Fan film intro called UNDERWORLD THE EYES OF DARKNESS With my narration: I Am the daughter of Selene and her mate a Half-Human and Half-Lycan husband married in a Secret Marriage as a biggest truest result my Coming to to the world a Atomic bomb caused a Stir in both races she named me Hera I am a Vampire Assassin with powers can jump control minds put people in a limbo sleep via bite could sing a deadly lament now I protect this city known as Forks, Washington of the planet Eerth Great Olymic Gods/GODDESSES VENGEANCE! That the music came from Xena Warrior Princess played was from Ancient Greece touched Aro and his brothers hearts remembered the human yearsMasters they created this youtube intro Yes then too late.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Please continute I have been reading this for a long time and if u don't update I am going to cry :( it's just so amazing!:)
cdan05 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Hen do you plan on finishing this 2nd book I cant wait to finish reading it. It is completely amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
You need to finish this dude like seriously
Nevergiveup101 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
You shouldn't have stopped writing. Both of your stories had my internet.
Kiara Wrazen chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Finish the book;-)
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Please write more. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
bustersquish chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I know its been awhile since you posted this but i hope you continue it if you do i look forward to reading it
Thulz chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
is there only 3 chapters in the second book ?
i can't find any other :(
i really want to read what happens next :)
Thulz chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
hey ...
in book 2 ( darkened clouds ) there are only 3 chapters right ? :)
just making sure :D
Hailey plyler chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Finish the book please!
eliz chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
OMG! I LOVE YOUR FAN FICTION! I'VE BEEN READING YOUR TO FAN FICTIONS ABOUT RENESMEE AND I'M HOOKED! I'M SO SORRY YOU'RE HAVING WRITERS BLOCK... AND PLEASE CAN YOU PUT UP MORE CHAPTERS(NO WORRIES IF YOU CAN'T:) YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE TO LIVE)
P.S. SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK, IT'S STUCK :P
jennifer chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
hey! pls continue d story!
Hailey Plyler chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Plz plz plz plz plz plz write more! I'm dying here not knowing what's gonna happen pleazzzzzzzeeeee finish the book! Thank you!

-Hailey
Hailey plyler chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Please write more! Did steffinie Myers write this or was it somebody else?! Plz write more! Plz reply to my question I'm soooo confused about that!?