Reviews for If your heart was a house, it'd be home
MountinStar chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
I really like this story i hope to see the next chapter when you post it.
dawn.schlimpf chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
Please update
Regin chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
This is a really interesting story to read, but what happened to Edward and Alice. What will happen to Jasper and Bella? How will Edward and Alice react to Jasper's and Bella's new relationship?
jaspersmate81 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Die, yes, Die please oh please kill off fagward and that little fucking pixie bitch. Can u like make them suffer immense agony, maybe brutally maim them and sodomise them with red hot fire poker until they are ash. I promise i'm not evil, just want to see Bella and Jasper have their revenge. That little scene where Bella throws lust at Jazz had me laughing so hard i almost pissed myself. Please FINISH your story. In the words of Mr. WHITLOCK, "YOU ARE WORTH IT," AND SO IS THIS STORY.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
Update please
wendy1969 chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
what are you doing?

I am, i admit, confused.

Is this what it reads like?
MizzRennieBaby chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Good story thus far, from your last upload date I assume you've let go of writing this story, but it was pretty good.

Off-topic: You said at the very beginning that you weren't going to beg for reviews, yet you said in later chapters "I'm not uploading the next chapter until I have x amount of reviews."

I honestly don't think that will get you more reviews. But I hope you finish this up...someday.
SkylerBlack chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
awwe crap. what a place to stop :( shouldnt bella have known jasper was telling the truth because she got that vamps power. and are you planning on finishing this cas i noticed its been awhile and i would looove it if you did i just found this story and am totaly in luv with it lol

PLEASE CONTINUE AND FAST LOL
CloseAcct chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
Umm, just so you know you made Charlie 30 when he dies? that would mean he fathered Bella at like 12 or so? I hate that this is my first review, but I couldn't help but point it out! Your doing great so far tho, keep it up!
Vicki219 chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
Wow cool story. Please update some more
tulle chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
I would say that Bella overreacts, and it feels a bit like your trying to end the story as fast as possible :-(
WantJasperspeen chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
I really don't like where the story is going. If Bella really felt that she loved him enoughto spend eternity with him, then she would trust him enough to stay and have a conversation.
x- in.luv.with.vamps -x chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
WHAT THE HELL

who do u thin hate u

actually no i dont i actually love ur story but r u crazy the volturi NOTHING HAPPENED bella even saw alce running into the woods laughing her head off

anyways it was nothing at all jasper wpuldnt stoop to ht level and the VULTURI she nbetter NOT die

oh and i think u should make someone in the gaurd like felix or something have a thing for her but her not really like him but shes feeling horrible cuz of jasper and they sare a moment

anyways love it and hate it at the same time
slc6548 chapter 13 . 4/26/2010