Reviews for Past and Present:Our sister's real life
SapphireStorm chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
I hope you write more! I really want to know what Jondy does (even though I have an idea) and I think you should hook Zach up with someone...maybe an X-5 from another unit?
nat452 chapter 10 . 4/5/2004
man what could be going on with jondy why wont she talk about it who will jondy choose to have a realationship with krit or zack
these are just some of the questions that i need you to answer in up coming chapters which i hope you will consider adding to you story
please i hope that you do end up adding to this great story of yours
Yammy chapter 10 . 6/7/2002
I like your story, keep on writing
Sea Siren chapter 10 . 5/30/2002
I have only 3 words 'bout this story : I LOVED IT! So, update soon, 'kay?
Angelbebe chapter 10 . 3/5/2002
I really like this story a lot. I wouldn't change a thing if I were you.

The only thing I would add would be to the summary. You should put that Max & Logan are in it. The reason is - the shippers are all so depressed right now & most of them are only reading Max & Logan stories.

You would be doing them a big favor & you'd get more good reviews.

Thanks for your good writing.
Angelbebe chapter 10 . 3/5/2002
I really like this story a lot. I wouldn't change a thing if I were you.

You would be doing them a big favor & you'd get more good reviews.

Thanks for your good writing.
Immortal Star chapter 10 . 3/5/2002
Borg has been buggin' many people by saying they are bad writers, so, don't care 'bout him!
Ashantai chapter 10 . 3/5/2002
Just to let you know, the same day you got a mean review from Borg so did I and many others on the Just In page. I don't even think he read out stories, judging by the fact that he just reviewed all the "just ins" in a row. So don't be sad! :)

Also, awesome story! I'm really enjoying it. And yay, you have flashbacks- I love flashbacks, as anyone who's read my stories knows! :D

Anyway, great fic and keep it up! I can't wait for Max & Zack's talk!
Dave-ck chapter 10 . 3/5/2002
Ah, just ignore 'Borg', he sounds like he's trying to be a real prick, if he doesn't like the story, fine then, he should stop reading it, problem solved.

Personally, I think it's a pretty good go
Lexie Jayne chapter 10 . 3/5/2002
More Jondy fic! I've been feeling deprived! This is good. (And Borg, if you hate it so much why read it?) Anyway, this rox and I hope you update soon. And I hope you resolve the situation between Krit and Jondy really soon!
jzshirii chapter 9 . 3/2/2002
hey! i hope you continue soon, and get over your writer's block!...um, i'm Aussie too, and I'm very DA-deprived. Soz, I have no idea of the bar name...hmmm...for songs...hmm...is this a jondy/zack fic? or jondy/krit? i can't really think of a song til i know that...but plz continue soon!~ luv jaz
Girlecherry chapter 9 . 3/1/2002
Don't listen to borg. He/she is just trying to be a complete $$hole. This is much better than my first story and if it was as bad as borg says it is then he/she wouldn't keep coming back to review. I like your story.

Bar-Spiral

Roomate-I believe that you said that her roomate was a guy so I would say maybe Chase

Jondy's friends-Madison, Graciela, Ali, and Cristolyn.

I hope that that helps you because i can't wait to read more!
cece13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
the pefict song to go with this story would be pink's don't let me get me
Jessica chapter 9 . 3/1/2002
Hey, great story!

Bar- Fusion

Roommate- Jules, Teri or Marissa

Song- No More Drama(Mary J. Blige), Your House(Alanis Morrisette), Mary Jane(Alanis Morrisette).

Those are my suggestions! I hope that I was some help to you...

-Jessica (Sphynx Lynx)
Schulyr chapter 9 . 2/28/2002
You're doing really great, especially for a first time writer. Keep up the good work.