Reviews for Past and Present:Our sister's real life
DizzyDame chapter 5 . 2/28/2002
I've just started reading your fic today & I really like it. I stopped here just to say that you don't have to pair up Jondy with her brothers. It kinda gives me the creeps, but then you'd have to bring in a new guy. I'm uncomfortable with psychological incest. That might be because I'm in my 3rd year of psychology as a major, so what do I know.

Keep up the good writing & I'll continue reading until Jondy has sex with one of her brothers, then I know that will creep me out. A little knowledge has a tendency to ruin things.

I'm so glad they never let Max think of Zack as anything as a brother on the show. That would have killed me. I'm not a shipper at all, but I think Max & Logan belong together because I love DA in S-1, hated S-2 from the start, except for the last 2 eps.

You are a good writer. Good luck.
Borg chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Still awful even though you keep deleting my reviews. I guess when you are as bad a writer as you are you don't want anyone to actually notice hmm? Go ahead, remove this too coward.
Borg chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Oh my, this is awful. Perhaps a new hobby?
Dave-ck chapter 9 . 2/28/2002
Hmmm, well, my name's Max, and I'm a guy, so I doubt you'll want to/be able to use that, but if you want guys names you could use something like David or Andrew? I dunno...

Ok, girls names...

Hmmm... Chrissy? Lexie? Carley? Dana? Susie?

And I know what you mean about being stuck in Australia, I'd feel sorry for you, but I live here too, and I think Australia rocks :D

DO you want the name of an actual bar in SF, or would any bar do? You could always just take the name of a local bar and 'American-a-fy' it :)
ReadsAlotButIsNotRegistered chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Its da bomb with a capital B! its been a month since u last updated :( ... i hope you will continue! cuz omg, what does Jondy do? and please add more stuff about Max's baby!
cece13 chapter 8 . 2/3/2002
keep the story moving it's going good and i want to know what jondy does for a living
susan chapter 8 . 2/2/2002
Yes please continue on with it .I've been waiting o long for you to add the last 2 chapters and you just can't stop now on me especially when its getting really DON'T STOP
tay chapter 5 . 1/24/2002
Maaaaan, Jondy and Krit! Jondy and Krit! 200 zillion percent!
Andrea chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
to come?E-mail me when u write more, k?I wanna see Jondy hook up with Krit!
chele chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
krit krit krit
Susan chapter 5 . 1/22/2002
I'm really not sure who jondy should be with .Krit and Zack are both heaps cool guys.I think you should go with hte one you think and maybe do another story with the other guy ,like you to be you've made it that Krit really loves Jondy so maybe krit but then again it starting to come out zack likes jondy there you go you've confused me who she should be with.I say go with doing another story for the guy that you don't choose for this story
melmel chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
that was a good story! it was just like something that would happen in dark angel. i wanna read your other storys!
Lexie Jayne chapter 4 . 1/19/2002
Fantastic! I HAVE to read more :) Please email me any more chapters you have cause...I have to read more of this! (I know I've already read this chapter and all, but heY! stikll good second time round ;))
Lexie Jayne chapter 3 . 1/17/2002
Wow - I'm really enjoying this. But I'm confused - it seems J/Z to me, but Krit's dark haired and all...

Please post more chapters cause I'm moving next week and it'll be ages before I'll be able to read fan fiction again! Its so good, I'll probably print it out and take it with me, LOL.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 3 . 1/17/2002
Yes, this *was* an awesome chapter, wasn't it? :D Very cool flashback. You portray Zack so well. Srong but not cold; with a lot of dignity but also heart. I can imagine what an 8 year old boy must have felt like being put in his shoes! Excellent. Please continue soon.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »