Reviews for Past and Present:Our sister's real life
jazshiri chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
nice..i like, but i didn't get the pushing her feelings for a certain dark haired brother bit. r you talking about zack? cos like, he's blond-brunnette and all...so...plz continue!~jz
rosie chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
really good story you have to write more i love jondy even though she hasn't been on the show yet a least not in austrilia or how ever you spell my countrys name.

is jondy got some speacil powers or somthing and how did she know ben was died.

love rosie
susan chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Hey i really think you should continue on with your dark angel story ,Past and Present .It would be good if you added the rest of the 's my fav character(weird since she's not even on the show) so i love reading storys that include her and yours is really god.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
This is an excellent beginning. The prospect of the X5s (or some of them at least) reuniting, Zack/Jondy...very good. And you write well. The only advice I could give...well, it's a request, really :)...would be to let Zack and Jondy get back together and eventually have a happy ending. (sigh) They so rarely get those. Whatever, just continue this! :) Thanks for sharing it and keep writing! You have talent, it's obvious.
Angelbebe chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
I peeked at the story & it looks like it's going to be good. And it looks like you're a good writer. However, like many peeps I'm afraid to start a fic in case you decide not to finish it.

Many of us readers wait until 3 or 4 chapters are up before we start to read and to REVIEW. Give us more.

Thank you.
dark123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
please post more soon!
YoU.MaDe.Me.CuRiOuS chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
*encourages you*

Post...post, you know you want to, you know I want you to, what's stopping you?
Lexie Jayne chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
This was great - I'd love to see you finish it - if you don't post it on the site, maybe you could email it to me so I know what happens? Its a great fic :)
chele chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
i love it please post more soon!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3