Reviews for Ending it
Fianna Hira chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
hm, the dates of last update are given as month-day-year, right? sorry, I'm from germany, we do it day-month-year and i always get confused seeing the dates another way.

so the last update was 2009? no! i want to read more! please, contunie writing this fanfiction, it's really good! PLEASE! ! ! !

Fianna Hira
Sandra Marques chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
I liked. Im pity of Alice, Bella and Edward, I dont know why I feel so much pity for Edward, but I do. I hope all they can find a solution for they problens. Jasper is sweet, and Emmett is lost, Im still want to help both. But I confess Im more concerne of that three. Its any possibility of you continue this story? Let me know, please.

Kisses,

Sandra
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
God, I'm really loving your little story...its so different from the usual I've read. Its just chapter 3 but there's so much going on already. Can't wait for them to meet, esp Bella and Jasper. I notice its been a while you've updated, I hope you haven't abandoned this story yet. I really hope you're going to continue!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh I absolutely love their chat...esp the part about plotting to kill Alice's step-dad and about Jasper being in love with Bella :)
jaspers golden angel chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
i love your stories

you are a great author

please write more on all of your stories

xox
alys09 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
great chapters, hope they meet soon.
Sassy Mami chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
good chapter, cant wait for them to start meeting each other.
jadedghost22 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Sounds like everyone came close to having a run in with almost everyone else! Great update, but Bella's letter was so sad. Can't wait to read more!

jadedghost22
JessColleen chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Amazing! This definetly makes my top stories list, it's so unique and real. Please update soon. . .

J x
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Great chapter. Oh I loved it and I am so looking forward to reading more. Kathy
Tina010 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Wow, very good chapter.

Poor Alice :(

i hope someday they do

save her :D

& kill her step father..

(he so deserves it)

& Rosiee goshh can the mom

be more of a bitch, just

because she doesn't have everything

doesn't make her a bad mom,

she's trying her best, and is giving her

the most important thing her amorr :)

& then there Emmy, poor guy

has serious self-esteem issues

even if he doesn't know it,

wants someone desperately to like him

but truly like him..

anywho

great chapter,

loved it

update when you cann

XD
jadedghost22 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
All I can say is Wow this is a great story!
Sassy Mami chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
its a good chapter is just sucks that they are going through a hard life. cant wait por your next update
Neowolf44 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Excellent story so far! Very real situation unfortunately...can't wait for the J/B/E chapter! Loved the inclusion of ranga too!

.:NeoWolf44:.
shelbron chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Great chapter. Poor Alice, her stepfather is a disgusting man. I hope he gets whats coming to him.