Reviews for KingdomHearts Online
Iambridget chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
I know you wrote this quite a while ago, but I just wanted to say that this is amazing! That is all... And you should continue...:)
Roxas-pwns-sora47 chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
YES! This was by far the best thing I've read all day! (Well there was Dearly Beloved by Writer's Block Artist...) Anywho, i found this beautifully entertaining and I hope there is more to follow.
theninjacookiemonster chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
will there be any more?
Kai Hero chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
AWW! Poor Zexy But that was good :) Good job
Kai Hero chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
That was so funny I loved the McDonald's one XD Very good, and the crack-couples were great
Kai Hero chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
YAY! Happy new year! That was awesome Dye Saix-puppy's hair! YAY! XD
Kai Hero chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
Dude... THAT WAS FLIPPING HILARIOUS! XD Seifer and Cloud make a funny couple I loved it, great chappie
Kai Hero chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Now that was a classic! I loved it "Marluxia, I choose you" "Wait, wrong series" hehe Very good, Zexy calling Larxene 'Tinkerbell' and Saix 'Saix-puppy' was just awesome :D I loved it And Xion's gonna get high aswell?
KuroAkaiShi of DOOM chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
omg that was fucking funny as hell
Sashabelle chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
funny
We-are-once-in-a-lifetime chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
well that was interesting. great chapter :)
Beautiful Rogue chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OMG! please update this story is soo funny !ROFL :):D:D:D
caitlinkeitorin chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
lolololol but im a little confused. so it was zexion that dyed saix's hair?
NeonMilkyway chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
Tayberrium! love it! so which one am i going to be in? like which chapter? oh and can i change the name? Xelaika took it from your Xylorta used your style anyways. I like it lol Xe-Lake-uh ...m odd but good ring to it lol i would put the m in there but then it was Xelamika and no one wants to be Xe-Lame-ica just saying anywho your house was fun! and all your chapters are great. Glad to be your author twin!
caitlinkeitorin chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
O.o wut about kairi? sora and riku are paired with various people in horrifying relationships and kairi gets nobody?