Reviews for Fog over Dartmouth
cyp chapter 1 . 3/3
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Okay you lost me. I domt read story that perpetuate imprinting.
Lizzard43 chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
I'm sitting here in my chair not knowing how you did it. How you wrapped up everything so succinctly is amazing. Nice twist. I just wish Fred could had rescued too.
aviator gal chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
I have no idea how this is so under reviewed! Probably because of people like me that read it all in one go then review at the end. I enjoyed this gem and I loved your writing style. Too bad I don't speak french so I could read more of your stuff.
mintgil chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
Badass story !
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
Loved the story! usually stories on here you can guess what will happen in the end but I had no idea!
NamelesslyNightlock chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
I have only just found this and I wasn't sure whether or not to read it - I don't normally read college fics - but I am sooooo glad that I did! This story is awesome! I'm off to read some of your other ones now! :)
CodySimpsonFan chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
i finally decided to read this fanfic 1 year (or is it 2?) after you wrote it :D i never botheted before because i thought it would be boring.
CodySimpsonFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
cool fanfic i am hooked to it :)
Louise Malone chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
can I read this fic in french one day? !
Gabriella91 chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
This was really a great story. Nice Job!
arizonarobins chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Dartmouth has a quater system and they don't have semesters there; instead, they are called terms.
Fleur50 chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
merci, merci d'avoir terminé cette belle fic malgré le peu de review. Elle en méritait beaucoup plus!
Fleur50 chapter 15 . 8/31/2010
j'adore, bye, je veux lire la fin
Fleur50 chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
vivement la suite...

heureusement elle est là!