Reviews for Macabre
Lady Ramona chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
A very good account of what happened to Our Edward..

Thanks
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Evocative and very satisfying story, thank you.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Fascinating start.
Don'tBeABabyAboutThis chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
you have written a powerful and compelling story of edward's dark and unpleasant past. most authors, when writing about this period of his life, don't linger on the vamperic aspects and gloss over the unappealing nature of his actions. you did not and the story is so much better for it. please continue to write!
KatyKay chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I really liked your little story. It slowly ceased to be about Edward and, though most of us aren't murderers, all of us blacken our pure souls which cry out for metanoia. Thanks for posting this story about hope.
icantsleep chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Great writing
Kimmydonn chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
After reading this, it's a wonder he ever forgave himself enough to be happy with Bella.
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Dark, deliciously dark. Much better than my attempt (which is entered in the Dr. Jekyll Mr. Cullen contest). I'm going to stick to happy endings. I seem to have better luck with those ;)
Twiolic chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
That was a nice ending to your story.
always.ignored chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I really enjoyed this :)
Suzy Q Something chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
It was so descriptive and detailed that I really felt like I was in his mind at times. I look forward to reading more of your work.
changedbyEdward chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
You did an awesome job with this story bb. I'm so proud of you. I think you really found your niche while writing this. :)
Eyes of Topaz chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
I can not tell you enough how great I think you are at writing these dark, angsty, melancholy words. You took us on a powerful journey through Edward's dark soul and your interpretation really defines why he is the way he is.

I am sad to see this story end bb, but can not wait to see what you come up with next - thanks for a wonderful read!

MWAH!
lazykate chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Absolute perfection, truly. Everything in the chapter was pure poetry. I love the inclusion of his angel in the woods, but that there was no overanalysis or exposition.

And even as sad as his resolution that he's damned to walk alone is, we know it's not true, and that made me happy. :-)

Beautiful job, bb, I love this story so much!
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Wow,

there are few tails which really bring out the feeling of pain that must have colored Edward's years - off the wagon - so to speak. You did a great job of bringing this dark chapter in to the light

Thanks