Reviews for Hero Worship
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow!
esuterutomoru chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow! The first GinShuu story I've ever read and now I am certain I'm sold for the couple. I loved the use of the nicknames, the wonderfully ambiguous story and hmmm... the smut, too. Definitely. Thanks for sharing! It was a lovely read!
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow... this was so deliciously twisted. I feel so bad for Shuuhei and the way Gin uses him... but at the same time I love it. Maybe there's something wrong with me... lol

Great fic.
jakondas chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
very, very well done.
Gypsygrrl chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Okay, I have to ask...what does Zahl mean?
Marisa Serise chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
"Whenever Yuki wants Zahl, he takes Zahl until there is nothing left for him."

I love everything about this story. I love the nicknames - considering I picked German as my second language to learn in school, I squealed when I saw that name chosen. :)

Interesting dynamic - I do recall in 'Touched' Hisagi was rather adamant that they keep their distance once their time was over. Interesting now how emotion has crept in to change that.

I find myself feeling bad for him, but also somewhat feeling for Gin. Having anything other than a playmate would cause him grief with Aizen, and angry Aizen is not a good Aizen at all...

I'm a big fan of your stories overall, and it never fails to amaze me how you make a oneshot truly feel like a oneshot, yet leave the reader wanting more. There's nowhere else to go with this, I don't believe, so I'll simply savor its oneshot-y goodness.

Great work! -MS
darkangel1992 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Interesting pairing, never seen them together but it worked great ! Good job :)
God and the Fox chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wonderful, as always. You have an ability to make me fall in love with fictional characters. :)
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
In the Manga colored pages once showed Ichimaru with see-green-blue eyes, once with Yellow, and i think once with red. It's like that with colored manga sometimes, but in the Anima Gin's eyes are BLOODY RED

So why see-green?._... that's Hitsugaya._.

But beside that, that's a good piece :D