Reviews for Memories
Dina chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Bless you for sharing your talent.
I utterly love the realness of the voice you give to your characters.
And thank you for the smile stuck to my face. It's ever so much better than the dark cloud I couldn't shake a few days ago.
Jiru-senpai chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I am surprised how it ended but I am more surprised with how content I was with the ending. No flowery words. No weddings or babies or an exaggerated, nonsensical happy ending that does not match the mood of the story. Just simple and straightforward and... practical. I like that. :)

I'm surprised how low your review count is. You deserve more acknowledgment at the very least. However, how good the story is does not depend on the number of reviews, favorites or likes.

Okay, enough. I'm babbling.

Your story is very well written. -_- I envy you, really.

Great job and keep on writing, please.

r99smith chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
I realize you finished this story quite a while ago. I have only recently found it and I enjoyed it very much. thanks for writing
Tawny68 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Ahhh...the lovely effects of a Pan Galatic Gargle Blaster on the mind. Shame they didn't have access to appropriate rehab facilties. ROFLMAO. Must keep reading! BTW, long live Douglas Adams!
Moonchild1212 chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
I enjoyed this story. It was a little dark, but it was quite different. I like the angst and the struggle with Ron. Nice job!
marianna79 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
great writing, very interesting. fug and fuggy must mean fog and foggy?
You got Ginny as Ginerva right, but Charlie is the Dragon tamer and Bill is the curse breaker with the Goblins at Gringotts. He has worked in Egypt.
JeniDRalph chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Yeah, I can't see him as a nervous groom (okay, maybe I can... but it's not right) or her as a blushing bride.

Great story! I noticed no pacing irregularities, so... Great Job!
JeniDRalph chapter 8 . 6/2/2012

Oh, and the kinship she feels with Luna is great. So many fics show them as bestest buddies, but never explain when or how that happened.
JeniDRalph chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
You write about the creation of wands as though Ollivander was helping you with your story. It's amazing!
JeniDRalph chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Is it so odd that I am giddy when they are awkward?
JeniDRalph chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Theirs is such a beautiful friendship. Oh, and Snape blushes. :)

I'm sure she didn't think about Snape at all as she fell asleep.
JeniDRalph chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Their conversations are cute, but not in an adorable, fluffy way. They make me smile.

Oh, and I like Bob the house elf.
JeniDRalph chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I like the idea of Hermione as a wandmaker. I'm still digging your Snape.
JeniDRalph chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
So, Ron tried to propose to her with a ring he found in Harry's house?

I like your Snape. He's understated... so far.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh, wow... that's fascinating.