Reviews for Perhaps Love
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
This story...was great! I really liked it, but I want to know what Sakura said in the end. If you have time, please write one more chapter.
Haruka D. Strawberry chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
What's Sakura answer?
Ooh, he has a name that same with me heheh
ProfileDeletedPermanentely chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love it! Please continue this amazing story! I want to know what sakura said and if she left Itachi for madara...? Please!
Olive chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love it i cried so hard DX
cherrywolfy chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
its cute plz update
madara2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
wrong pairing it should be sasusaku
shadow miko chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Okay I think this is an excellent story line and to be honest I would of loved this to be a full scale fanfiction rather than like a two shot. I generally enjoyed the story line and the only thing that lets it down is your grammar. I hope you will consider doing a full scale madara and sakura fanfiction similar to this.
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I really like the story but I have some questions :) : 1) First is Why was Sakura and her team chasing Kanata in the first place? 2) Is this story a non-uchiha massacre fic at the start of the story? 3) Did Haruka and Sakura meet when she was 6? 4) So is Sakura still going to marry Itachi?
Anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Just to inform you, I noticed that Pearl Princess's "Against All Odds" is nearly the EXACT same as your story.

I don't know if she's just continuing your story, but it seems much like a copy, with very few things changed.

As just about everyone else, I don't like people stealing other's stories, so I just thought you should know.
Yuuki-Hime 2097 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I'm srry for wats happened 2 u! I can tell u'v worked hard 2 make this story. I jet wanted 2 ask wat happened 2 Madara at the end... I'm kinda slow sometimes... Could u PLZ explain 2 me way happened 2 him? B/c I thought he died or passed out
Weasel-Scarecrow Luvrs chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
that is so cute! loved it! and i know what you mean kinda, someone took ideas from two of my stories and wrote her own story and hasn't said anything to me! don't you just hate that?
MoonRiverNights chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Awwww, so that means you wont be making anymore chapters? NUUUUUUU!~ . I like this story I've been waiting for this story since the first time I reviewed and read it. Please please please continue your story. It's so good, too bad Itachi is the one she's going to marry. I like Itachi, anyways if you are continuing the story please tell me. And if you arent then...Shit man that sucks...big time.
Haku no Yuki chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Nice!
momoko09 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
What did she say to him! Update soon, I would like to know if she leaves itachi or how she even got with him. Anyways, great story. I liked how you didn't just make madara immortal to find Sakura and had him reborn
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011