Reviews for Perhaps Love
shadow miko chapter 1 . 1/22
Awww poor Madara :(. I was expecting the ending to be like this as I expected it to follow somewhat to the canon story line with Madara in the future attacking Konoha etc... But overall it was really good! :D I think is would of made an excellent 20 chap fic.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Quite interesting :)
blue chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I love you're story
black chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I love you're story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
This story...was great! I really liked it, but I want to know what Sakura said in the end. If you have time, please write one more chapter.
Haruka D. Strawberry chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
What's Sakura answer?
Ooh, he has a name that same with me heheh
ProfileDeletedPermanentely chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love it! Please continue this amazing story! I want to know what sakura said and if she left Itachi for madara...? Please!
Olive chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love it i cried so hard DX
cherrywolfy chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
its cute plz update
madara2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
wrong pairing it should be sasusaku
shadow miko chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Okay I think this is an excellent story line and to be honest I would of loved this to be a full scale fanfiction rather than like a two shot. I generally enjoyed the story line and the only thing that lets it down is your grammar. I hope you will consider doing a full scale madara and sakura fanfiction similar to this.
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I really like the story but I have some questions :) : 1) First is Why was Sakura and her team chasing Kanata in the first place? 2) Is this story a non-uchiha massacre fic at the start of the story? 3) Did Haruka and Sakura meet when she was 6? 4) So is Sakura still going to marry Itachi?
Anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Just to inform you, I noticed that Pearl Princess's "Against All Odds" is nearly the EXACT same as your story.

I don't know if she's just continuing your story, but it seems much like a copy, with very few things changed.

As just about everyone else, I don't like people stealing other's stories, so I just thought you should know.
Yuuki-Hime 2097 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I'm srry for wats happened 2 u! I can tell u'v worked hard 2 make this story. I jet wanted 2 ask wat happened 2 Madara at the end... I'm kinda slow sometimes... Could u PLZ explain 2 me way happened 2 him? B/c I thought he died or passed out
Weasel-Scarecrow Luvrs chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
that is so cute! loved it! and i know what you mean kinda, someone took ideas from two of my stories and wrote her own story and hasn't said anything to me! don't you just hate that?