Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 25 . 6/27
Yay, Laharl reference!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 18 . 6/27
"I don't think I write a very menacing Voldermort" Riiiight, just like saying "Dumbledore's beard is rather small".
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 1 . 6/26
Finding it a bit hard to believe Etna just casually stated her chest is a washboard, but eh, looks like this'll be an interesting read.
vysirez chapter 23 . 6/9
So reading chapter 22 and 23, I'm confused as to why Harry appears to have forgotten how to use magic and just tries to punch everything. He's not even using a weapon like the others.
Jesseblackhawk chapter 48 . 5/31
One of my top 3 favorite fanfics ever this from a guy who has read at least 500 since 2011. This is a really good story
Simianpower chapter 36 . 5/12
This chapter was almost completely filler. You waited until chapter 36 and then had a Standard Harry Gets Dragged Shopping By A Girl (TM) chapter?! Really? Deleting this entire chapter wouldn't change the story at all.

I quite enjoyed the start of the story, but after the summer started it's gone off the rails. I know that's the part you were really interested in writing, and you abandoned some interesting plotlines to get there quicker, but it's also where I lost interest. And everything afterward has felt like a very long denouement, without actually leading to a satisfying climax. All the Horcruxes are destroyed, most of the DEs are dead, only Voldemort himself remains... and they go shopping. It's like the story totally lost lock somewhere and is just rambling now.

I'll give 7/10 for the first 20-odd chapters (despite being a basic training fic, it was interesting and different), 4/10 for the Silent Hill/Narnia side quest, and overall maybe 5/10. But at this point I'm bored and will be moving on to something else. Thanks for posting.
Simianpower chapter 22 . 5/12
Meh? Didn't feel scary. For one thing, you've made the group too powerful for this to seem a threat, and also, silencing charms?
Simianpower chapter 21 . 5/12
Well, that was... abrupt!
Simianpower chapter 14 . 5/11
There's stuff I don't get, but it has nothing to do with Disgaea. In your first (joined) chapter, I think something disappeared from the site. You reference something with Fred and George stealing from Etna, but it never happened in the story. Something happened between Molly and Harry, but I have no idea why since that part of the story seems to be missing. I just assumed it was bitchy Molly being bitchy Molly and let it go as irrelevant, but since it keeps coming up maybe it's more important than I thought.
Simianpower chapter 9 . 5/11
Huh... "Liz" really IS beating the stupid out of Ron. Didn't think it could be done.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 5/11
Ok, that bit with Snape was awesome!
Simianpower chapter 1 . 5/11
Sirus? McGogonogall? Huh?
neogoki chapter 34 . 4/25
Welcome to the school of hard knocks, Draco
neogoki chapter 6 . 4/25
Hermione Anger Goddess that the Weasly-Twins worship
neogoki chapter 3 . 4/25
rumors are quickly propagating and prone to mutations
but how got Malfoy that one?
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »