Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Ranmaleopard chapter 48 . 7/15
My God this was just really awesome and I loved reading it.
NarutosBrat chapter 41 . 7/14
Odd thought: Or make it a four-way between Snape, Firewhiskey, his liver, and Pomphrey. You can have Snape wax poetic about the love of his life (firewhiskey) as if it was an actual person, and grumble about how his liver and Pomphrey were trying to split them up, because they didn't understand their love.
NarutosBrat chapter 22 . 7/13
Fog covering a dreary town, hooker harpies, children on meathooks, their in Silent forking Hill. For the record, if Pyramid Head shows up, I'm abandoning this story for a couple days to prepare myself, and then another couple after that part is over to recover. That is not a nightmare I'm keen to visit again.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 7/12
Oh boy, she's taking them, or at least Harry, to the item world. Well, it should be interesting if nothing else.
za worlda chapter 22 . 6/29
oh my silent hill
LondonsWhereMyHeartIs chapter 1 . 6/17
Good sound track!
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 8 . 6/6
YOOOOO! Fuck yeah, the ending to this chapter was absolutely perfect. I don’t wanna spoil it for anybody else.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 4 . 6/6
Alright, I really can’t read a story that pairs Harry with Ginny. I just fucking hate her, no matter how the author portrays her. I’m looked at some of the reviews and it seems that the relationship isn’t going to last long, so I’ll read on. Harry/Etna though... I’m rooting for it lol.
Tork01 chapter 1 . 6/3
Only on re-reading this fic for the umptiumph time did I catch the 'hellhounds look like welsh corgis' line. My corgi resents this remark, for she is a princess and would never be caught ripping the throats out of unbelievers...
pedrokotii chapter 48 . 5/24
These days, after being spoiled by some really good fiction for weeks on end, I usually find something new, get bored, and return several days later because not reading is more boring. Because I can't help comparing things I read to those I have read.

This was not the case here. I skipped a night and read this with one midnight snack break. And enjoyed it immensely. Think we can get some snippets of this later on? Because I don't know what could be put in a sequel, what with the bar set this high, but some odds and ends should be doable...?
Victory in Chains chapter 46 . 5/3
I'm impressed. While Voldemort has (obviously) never read the Evil Overlord list, he's rational and genre-savvy enough to ITERATE IT ON HIS OWN. That's some seriously epic villainy. I rather like it.

It's almost a pity to see such a fantastic example be ignominiously dispatched.

Draco is an excellent choice for dumping authorial abuse on. Draco, I feel, is one of JKR's biggest mistakes. He exists, respective to the narrative, in parity with Voldemort as an antagonist, making the whole thing fall apart.

I very much approve of Harry's slow transition from martyr to BAMF. This story is excellent, and wholly worthy of reading.
brindani chapter 48 . 3/6
Now you've gone and done it! I want to replay disgaea all over again. Grrrr. Still, an excellent game and it's been awesome to see one of it's characters spring to life in your story. You did an amazing job with Etna's large scale plots it really brought her to life. I wish there were more good stories from the game as it was plan great.

Anyway it has been a pleasure.

Brindani
Kingroger chapter 45 . 2/28
Out of curiosity, when did Lucretia lose her memory of bring Lucius? Because she definitely had her memory when Narcissa first found out about what happened to Lucius.
Kingroger chapter 29 . 2/26
This bit always confused me, because you’ve previously said that heroine and her father did archery every Sunday for fun. That doesn’t mesh with her father as written here.
Knightowl 4183 chapter 5 . 2/16
Reading this for the umpteenth time, I find it funny that in Disgaea proper, LA Pucelle Tactics, and so on worlds... After killing so many demons, you will become a demon yourself. Scarlett the Brave in Phantom Brave was actually just a couple strides away from becoming one, it also is how she got her cursed power
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »