Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Stormblade chapter 39 . 5/15
Given the whole "You-Know-Who"/"He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" thing, "defied him" could simply mean those who called him Voldemort.
Kurrent chapter 48 . 4/20
Outstanding, fantastic, and wonderfully unique and insane in equal amounts. Loved it.
Prince Chrom chapter 29 . 4/19
I found the intolerant Xeno Lovegood very interesting, I don't think I've seen that anywhere else.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 38 . 4/11
There have been an increasing number of personality inconsistencies in the last couple chapters. A large part of it feels like you tried to push things forward without detailing how various individuals were handling recent events. You assume the readers will understand various character's personalities and beliefs without explicitly describing them. That in itself makes these more dramatic scenes seem like they were shoehorned in rather than natural plot progressions.

Crimson Grave chapter 48 . 4/11
I will be honest.
I only just read this yesterday for the first time... and I could NOT put it down.
... this sadly meant, that I got across the Silent Hill portion sometime around 1am... which COMPLETELY made it impossible for me to sleep.
That said, this has become my favorite Disgaea FanFic (Not that there are all that many of them sadly...) and in the top for General and HP FanFics (Of which there ARE MANY, so awesome for this making it to the top.). I am truly sad that it ended, for it means I cannot enjoy any more of it. Albeit glad with HOW it ended.
One of those oxymoron situations that happens with truly good reads.

So thank you, truly, thank you.
Sincerely,
CG
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 32 . 4/11
I love what your doing with the prinnies. It's been ages since I beat Disgaea 1 but I do remember their part of the plot in that game as well.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 31 . 4/11
Woo. Prinnies. Amelia's death was a bit sudden but not out of the realm of possibility. It definitely could've been handled better though.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 30 . 4/11
Wow... The bit with Lucretia was kinda messed up. Then again, with that last horcrux, it's sorta right up Voldie's alley isn't it?

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 28 . 4/11
Very interesting arc. I really enjoyed what you did with that horcrux. Very clever and demented at the same time. I do like the your characterization of Narcissa as well.

Crimson Grave chapter 37 . 4/11
The One True Pairing Omake... OMG... I could not breathe for far too long. I swear I was loosing my vision as everything went black around the edges.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 23 . 4/10
Last chapter I had sneaking suspicions of Silent Hill... Good job on the atmosphere.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 21 . 4/10
Enjoying the story for the most part, but Ginny's personality is weirdly inconsistent at times.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 8 . 4/10
There was a sudden and rather drastic shift in Ginny's personality in this chapter. Basically you forced the change to better suit the plot and it's rather jarring. There were also noticably more typos and errors in this chapter.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 3 . 4/10
Love the bit with Snape questioning his sanity.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 4/10
Interesting start... Sure hope other characters (Flonne) show up eventually.

1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »