Reviews for The Life & Lies of Becca Curtis: A Sister Story
AMAzing202 chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
OH PLEASE TELL ME YOUR CONTINUING! The only sister fic I've ever liked hasn't been updated in like 5 years. Just my luck. D:
St.BreakfastClub16 chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
i love it i wish you'd finish it! :( i'm hooked
power of darkness chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
good job its not boring but is short:)
power of darkness chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
that was cool but that was short :)
power of darkness chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
sounds like it will be a fine story :)
jassmarie19 chapter 16 . 2/6/2010
This story is really good. A few grammatical errors and typos here and there but otherwise very good. I can't WAIT to read more!
JRA.love chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
Great story!

Hope there is more to come!
White Lion 18 chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
Oh, please do update soon! I am very excited to find out Darry's reaction when she brings that note home for Darry to sign.
sammy4eva chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
Awesome story. Keep up the good work :)
dirty-icing chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
omg. i love this story...its gittin real good
Charlie Drear chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
please update. this a good story, i almost had tears in my eyes about the way darry was acting.
Fireflyx94 chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
awesome chapter! i did notice that she never changed out of her pajamas, but she was wearing jeans when the socs jumped her. maybe i missed something...anyway, this is really good! I will admit, when I read what happened to Soda i felt real fear coursing through me(what can i say? I'm a writer, too :D). update soon!

-rach
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
Aw, that's it? Update soon please!
Nikki Morgan chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
Always love the Outsiders when I was younger and wondered what would happen when a girl joined the gang. Good characterization, I can't wait to see what happens. Did her cuts get infected? Does Dally find out? Anywho, update soon!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 13 . 11/16/2009