Reviews for Confrontation
just passing by chapter 25 . 8/17
So although I was expecting this story to be sasusaku I enjoyed how it was an ensemble story and that you included everyone.
Also though I'm sad that Kakashi died I'm going to guess that his namesake make him proud.
Thanks for posting this!
Nairil chapter 1 . 7/20
I love this story! It is so elaborate and the plot is so interestingly evolving! The action flows smoothly and the plot is smart. I liked that you worked with multiple pairings and still managed to give them their own original lovestories. Thanks for high-quality fanfiction!
500th reviewer chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
I'm the 500th reviewer yattaaa your story is so goooood i was kind of disappointed bc there was not much details on nejiten's wedding night (IM SO NAUGHTEEE EXCUSE ME(well its rated T anyway)) and they only had one child D: but that's okaaayy because your story is very good i hope you write nejiten again )):

ciaoo Yuli~
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
WHAT. THE. HELL. Naruto and Sasuke made out?! I understand that Naruto was transformed as Sakura, but still...gross!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
NuraHikari chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
I just wanted to say that this story is beautifully written and one of the best fanfics i've read so far.
NuraHikari chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
This is so cute.
I love shikamaru in this chapter. It's shorter, easier to write, less troublesome.
It made me smile.
NuraHikari chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
This was so sad, yet beautiful. It made me cry.
NuraHikari chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
I can't believe sasuke did that to her. and madara has truly lost his mind. This story is so exciting. I would write longer reviews, but I just can't wait to continue reading.
NuraHikari chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
I hope nothing happens to Sakura. This chapter was really good.
NuraHikari chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I really hope Neji is going to be alright in this story.
NuraHikari chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
I really hope he's playing madara. I'm so pissed at him right now and what happens to sakura seems like the worst timing ever right now.
NuraHikari chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
I really hope sasuke has a plan and isn't some kind of poor bastard that betrayed his friends once again..,, this story is so exciting.
NuraHikari chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Love the Neji Tenten part. I also like the fact that team taka is making an appearance.
I really hope this plan works. And what happened to gai?
NuraHikari chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
Leave it to lee. bonding time, really? But I guess it could be fun for the story.