Reviews for J's Apprentice
Lumaking chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
just wondering why nao kilesen as a code name? but the story is awesome like it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Why does it say discontinued and compl the if It was discontinued you don't put complete because then the storyline stops randomly and people get confused and stop discontinuing all of your good story's!
ShinyEevee87 chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
Congratulations, you actually broke my heart with this story. And this is coming from a girl who laughed when Rue died in Hunger Games, according to my friend its was wrong to laugh but I digress, awesome story.
HunterJ123 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
That is a lot of OCs and yes I liked it.
WalkingStranger99 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
don't you feel tight on Ethan it's like he's a replacement
WalkingStranger99 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
can you stop him crying please ?
Wild Child 911 chapter 30 . 8/26/2012
Good story PLEASE continue!
Scatter Brain-95 chapter 30 . 3/31/2012
I really liked some of your stories, especially this one. Are you going to use the OCs from the original?

Also, I just notice your Sailor Moon story was deleted. WHY? I loved that story.
Khaotic Order chapter 30 . 2/15/2012
interesting story pity about the ending though
Vilecify chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
The story is getting worse and worse... What the hell is with all the shiny pokemon anyway?
Vilecify chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
A red Drapion? That's kinda stupid, can't believe he would already see one of those near Pallet town, let alone catch it. And yes, Ash is crying way too much.
Vilecify chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I really like the story but your grammar is horrible. I'm finding one or two, if not more, mistakes in nearly every sentence. Maybe you should think about getting a beta or re-reading what you've written?

I'll definitely continue though as i'm enjoying it so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
why did you stop the story and gave it a ending like. never start something you can not finish. try to make a rewrite of this story. like ash loving j but also wants kill her if he gets the chance and hunter j regreting what she did to ash and she would not be surprised if ash would kill her if he get the chance to do so. so please make rewrite and maybe have j secreatly sparing ash's pokemon and having him think she killed them causing ash to have extreme hatred towards her alone.
laz chapter 30 . 9/14/2011
So I got to chapter 7 before I couldn't read it anymore. I know this is discontinued but I have to say this... this is just a really badly written plot. You just do whatever you feel like and add whatever you feel like randomly.. black polemon random high lvl Pokemon in areas they wouldn't be... like come on there are certain expectations and you four have had anawesome story... you just have terrible plot devices...
GhetsisFan03 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
The person who criticized your story has no taste, her story sucks! I bet 4Kids can make a better one than her.