Reviews for Hiding at Hogwarts
Gleas chapter 23 . 7/17
O.o He asked her straight off?! Well then lol...! I really don't approve of people just out of school teaching but... overall great fic
Gleas chapter 20 . 7/17
Until you mentioned Fawkes... even I forgot the bird lol
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 9 . 5/11
YAY! Awesome storytelling!
Thorilian chapter 23 . 3/27
Awww, although the later years were rushed after voldy's demise I liked that harry ended up with mione (I can't stand ginny and I think ron's too stupid to be with mione)
Mary Jones chapter 23 . 2/20
More chapters please, and I love this story very much.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 3 . 1/26
This is pretty good for a Mary Sue type fic and I don't even like those fics very well though a lot of authors think artificially adding in weaknesses to make the OC feel entitled to be a total ass hole yet liked is somehow an excusable defense.

Also I've always wondered if they had some kind of roof access. It would be smart in order to evacuate by broomstick if there was an out of control fire or a terrorist attack.

It would be far easier for the higher floor students to go up to the roof then to find their way to the ground floor.
The ending was wonderful.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 1/10
Good chapter! I'm glad that Ron has something to call his own-he must be drowning in hand-me-downs, even more so than Harry.

And now that Peter is gone, it is going to be hard to prove that Sirius is innocent, but not impossible-Sirius would tell the truth under Veritaserum, and he has the memories of Peter being the Secret-Keeper that could be viewed in a Pensieve.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 1/3
Poor Harry, he'll need a Time Turner if he's ever going to get any rest, or have time for all the different Houses.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Nice chapter! Perhaps there ought to be study rooms for other children, especially those who change as much as Harry did during their time at school ("Sometimes we Sort too soon...").

And I think more people would want to be in Slytherin and Hufflepuff than Dumbledore thinks. But then, we all know that he thinks Gryffindor is the only *real* House at Hogwarts.
BookLover8 chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
That was a really cute story. It only took me one afternoon to read. But I loved it.
Tenebris Domina chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
Really cute ending and completely unexpected! Loved it! :D :D :D
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
Well, Harry might have a hard time keeping Hermione as a best friend if they are in separate houses, especially if Ron and his other friends start going after Harry the way the Marauders did Snape.

But I'm sure that Lily, in her later diaries, will be happy to be explain why being bullied, hexed and beaten was all Sev's fault.

Then again, someone at the school actually cares about Harry and will look after him, unlike what happened to Snape.
animal lover13 chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
I love this story!

Keep writing
ruth hammond chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Threats and flames? What for? I am completely enjoying this story...
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »