Reviews for Hiding at Hogwarts
ruth hammond chapter 11 . 1/17
Wouldn't it be wonderful to sometimes obliviate some people?
hehehe
on to the next chapter.
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 1/15
This is probably completed, but...probably at one time or another, all 4 of them. They seem to all be integral parts of the whole story line...
Back to the last chapter, it was once again well written and fun to read. On to the next chapter.
billjenny6972 chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story!
David M. Potter chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
Brilliant story!
Gleas chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
O.o He asked her straight off?! Well then lol...! I really don't approve of people just out of school teaching but... overall great fic
Gleas chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
Until you mentioned Fawkes... even I forgot the bird lol
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
YAY! Awesome storytelling!
Thorilian chapter 23 . 3/27/2015
Awww, although the later years were rushed after voldy's demise I liked that harry ended up with mione (I can't stand ginny and I think ron's too stupid to be with mione)
Mary Jones chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
More chapters please, and I love this story very much.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
This is pretty good for a Mary Sue type fic and I don't even like those fics very well though a lot of authors think artificially adding in weaknesses to make the OC feel entitled to be a total ass hole yet liked is somehow an excusable defense.

Also I've always wondered if they had some kind of roof access. It would be smart in order to evacuate by broomstick if there was an out of control fire or a terrorist attack.

It would be far easier for the higher floor students to go up to the roof then to find their way to the ground floor.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
The ending was wonderful.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
Good chapter! I'm glad that Ron has something to call his own-he must be drowning in hand-me-downs, even more so than Harry.

And now that Peter is gone, it is going to be hard to prove that Sirius is innocent, but not impossible-Sirius would tell the truth under Veritaserum, and he has the memories of Peter being the Secret-Keeper that could be viewed in a Pensieve.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
Poor Harry, he'll need a Time Turner if he's ever going to get any rest, or have time for all the different Houses.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Nice chapter! Perhaps there ought to be study rooms for other children, especially those who change as much as Harry did during their time at school ("Sometimes we Sort too soon...").

And I think more people would want to be in Slytherin and Hufflepuff than Dumbledore thinks. But then, we all know that he thinks Gryffindor is the only *real* House at Hogwarts.
BookLover8 chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
That was a really cute story. It only took me one afternoon to read. But I loved it.
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »