Reviews for Hiding at Hogwarts
b) and c) even though I already know I'm too late
Ezzin chapter 2 . 1/4
harry is in need of a hufflehug
cztelnik chapter 23 . 11/19/2017
This was one of the more unique, nicer Severus mentor fan-fictions, with a definite fairy tale feel.
isles15 chapter 23 . 8/3/2017
This is my favourite Harry Potter FanFic ever! I really really enjoyed it so good job :-D
LoneTraveler chapter 14 . 4/6/2017
I'm sorry, but poor Ron. It was being part of the trio that helped him get past his jealousy. Anyway, interesting story.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
I enjoy your stories but I always feel like your romance part is just randomly added in ._.
I reead it and I'm like... how did this come about ?xD

But otherwise, interesting stories :3
Guest chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
Excellent story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for sharing!
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 17 . 5/19/2016
I would have liked for Ron to have stayed at Duranstrum. He is such a PRAT.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
I love your stories and am currently reading through all of them. I just wish you would not do so many sick Harry stories. It makes me want to grab the kid and run and hide him away from all these perverted witches and wizards.

So yeah you are good.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
Well at least this Dumbledork decided to bow out graciously. Kind of gives you hope for the Boy-who-lived-and-had-to-put-up-with-all-of-Dumbledore's-crap-as-well-as-Moldy-Wart's.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
I love your stories when Harry can escape the Dursley's and Dumbledork.
adafrog chapter 23 . 5/6/2016
Very good. Thanks.
sexy Seren chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
Interesting
ruth hammond chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
Wouldn't it be wonderful to sometimes obliviate some people?
hehehe
on to the next chapter.
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
This is probably completed, but...probably at one time or another, all 4 of them. They seem to all be integral parts of the whole story line...
Back to the last chapter, it was once again well written and fun to read. On to the next chapter.
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »