Reviews for A New Divide
CherryFlamingo chapter 17 . 3/24
That was a great ending. I just wish you could've added an epilogue where everyone else at the hospital finds out that House and Wilson are dating. It's either they're like, " #$%ing finally! I won that bet!" or they'd be like, "woah, saw that coming, but still kind of unexpected." That would've been pretty funny.

Anywho, I really liked this fan fiction. :D
Yay! I'm so happy everything ended like this. This was super reflective. I thought some parts were a bit repetitive, but I really liked this chapter.

Usually, I hate first person narratives, but again, I just have to say that I love your style! Wilson isn't so prissy, and looking at things from his perspective is really interesting. In fact, I think it made everything much more intriguing than it would've been if it had been from third or second person.
CherryFlamingo chapter 14 . 3/24
Ooh, it's getting steamy in there! lol, someone's bound to see them with all those glass walls.

I like how there's action, but not to t the point that it's considered Mature.
CherryFlamingo chapter 12 . 3/24
Your dad reads your chapters for you then give feedback? Dude, that's awesome!

Really liked that ending there. It felt like a typical day with House and Wilson, but y'know, just in another universe. I really liked how Wilson still bought House a Christmas present even in this universe. I'm happy that he's still thinking about House in the alternate reality
CherryFlamingo chapter 8 . 3/23
Aww, I could totally see the two of them at the piano! I love the interactions between the two of them. It's not just lust-filled flirting. It's pretty cuddly and sweet as well.
CherryFlamingo chapter 6 . 3/23
I finally know what the flashbacks mean! Okay, so the flashbacks are the memories Wilson would have had if he never became friends with House. The first person perspective given to /our/ Wilson is pretty distinctive in comparison.

Poor Wilson, I hope he doesn't get too depressed...
CherryFlamingo chapter 5 . 3/23
Woah, now I'm getting confused because of the differences in...the parallel worlds? I don't know, but I'm sure excited to see what this all means later one!

I can't help but feel that House is actually into Wilson as well. More so in this universe (if you prefer to call it that?), but maybe I'm just reading too much into this...House x Wilson fan fiction...oh, never mind.
CherryFlamingo chapter 4 . 3/23
I'm really impressed with the writing! I love your writing style, and the way you flit back and forth between a first-person present perspective and third-person flashbacks. It's like watching a video in my mind, and I can just about imagine everything the characters are doing.

I jumped on the bandwagon for House a bit late, but it's better than never, right? Anywho, I love your pacing as well. Wilson doesn't just immediately realize what's happened in the cliche manner that so many have donned, but it's measured and pleasant.

I can't wait to read more! Now that it's the fourth chapter, I'm sure the rest of the story would be awesome as well! (Usually, writers start with great opening chapters, but the rest of the story derails and doesn't match up to what I expected)
CherryFlamingo chapter 2 . 3/23
Woah, you have everyone in character to such detail I can imagine the actual characters saying those very lines! This is amazing :D
red2013 chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Great story to read between alternative universe and other version of your story.
Skippy chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Perfect :D
Love all the little details, particularly the part about finally coming home :)
Skippy chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Well, "wish we had never become friends" does not exactly lead one to except a "wish we had never become friends...from everyone's perspective but mine" kind of wish lol
It's a miracle he didn't run into some completely unexpected situation yet xD
Chasing chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Absolutely adorable, definitely worth the evening I spent on it :)
alessa chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
I was reading this story for hours. I started at work last night and I finished at home. It is great. No words to thank you !
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
I loved it, from the fact that both of them were falling apart in the AU, to everyones reactions to Willson and their realtionship. And then the comeback.

Also, i really want to meet you and your dad. You guys sound awesome