Reviews for A New Divide
red2013 chapter 17 . 1/30
Great story to read between alternative universe and other version of your story.
Skippy chapter 17 . 1/26
Perfect :D
Love all the little details, particularly the part about finally coming home :)
Skippy chapter 4 . 1/26
Well, "wish we had never become friends" does not exactly lead one to except a "wish we had never become friends...from everyone's perspective but mine" kind of wish lol
It's a miracle he didn't run into some completely unexpected situation yet xD
Chasing chapter 17 . 1/4
Absolutely adorable, definitely worth the evening I spent on it :)
alessa chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
I was reading this story for hours. I started at work last night and I finished at home. It is great. No words to thank you !
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
I loved it, from the fact that both of them were falling apart in the AU, to everyones reactions to Willson and their realtionship. And then the comeback.

Also, i really want to meet you and your dad. You guys sound awesome
terafonne chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I don't know whether you turn on email alerts, but I've read just about all of your Hilson fics, and I thought it was about time I reviewed. I'm terrible at that, reviewing, since I just want to know what happens next, but this ship is just adorable, and you write them beautifully, so I think you deserved to know.
I love all the little details you put into their relationship, and their tentativeness in crossing the line of their friendship is completely believable. I can feel their longing, and you're good at one of the most important epithets of House fanfiction: writing suitably pithy and sarcastic lines for our very favorite misanthropic.
There were a few minor quirks I dislike personally, but they were few and far between, dealing mainly with my pedantric nature, of no serious import towards your writing.
Lastly, I'd like to thank you for being a wonderful contributor towards this site/fandom/shipping. :) Happy writing!
LonelyNightz chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
I really like this story! it was the first Hilson story i've read that is like this, good job with this awesome story!
Just Miki chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
In reading the discription i got all grumpy. In my exspriance the whole 'teach your chracter a lesson' shpill is always cheesy and annoing. I barley clicked on this becasue of the amount of reviews. God did you prove me wrong. It was brillant, perfectly done with no 'holy crap im in another world' cheesy moment. This was realistic and wonderfully donw with excelletn character grasp. A big thanks for a good story and the time and many angles you consitered to make it so.
BabalooBlue chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
This was great. Really, we've always wondered what would've happened to the two of them if they hadn't become friends. That House would be worse off seemed quite natural to assume but what is so poignant is that Wilson also would've been a lot worse off - and you've shown that very well, it's very believable.

I loved the point in chapter 16 where House finally explains why he never opened Wilson's present:

"You said it reminded you of me," he said quietly.
(...)
He looked back at me, but only for a second, before he stared at his food again. "Didn't want to know what it was," he admitted shamefully, like he had admitted to a crime.

That's beautiful! It wouldn't even need any more explanation, just those sentences explain everything.
Miranda Raizel chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I thought that the story was good.
kiki chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I've already read and reread this fic 100 times! This is the best Hilson ever.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I think if Wilson and House weren't friends this would be more accurate...Wilson would be a mediocre doctor (House wouldn't be there to back him up and save his patients), Wilson would have fewer friends than he already has (if he treated everybody the way he does House that is) House would probably be a much happier person...considering he wouldn't be putting his trust in a "friend" who lies and manipulates him for his own agenda, plus constantly telling him how worthless he is as a person...this friendship is toxic from both sides. House is constantly trying to get Wilson to stand up for himself and Wilson is constantly trying to change House...
Mainframe chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I've just finished reading this - TRULY STUNNING!

The way you write House and Wilson, without neglecting the characters around them or doing that annoying thing that happens often in fanfiction where a character becomes OOC just to further the plot, it's amazing.

There's nothing to pick at and say this here is off or that was weaker or the pace was screwy here - nothing. I'm delighted. What a treasure-trove I've stumbled upon. You obviously care about attention to detail, not just characterisation and (amazingly accurate) dialogue, plot and actually medical research for legitimate cases. Wow...worship worthy.

I'm thrilled to have found your works and will spend the next week or so mowing through them with pleasure. And don't even get me started on the actual story's structure - solid, smooth - I'd buy this if it was a book and a second copy in case anything happened to the first!

Many thanks for just a tasty treat!

(Ok. This is the last time I try to leave this review - hopefully this time it goes through).
Mainframe chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I've just finished reading this - TRULY STUNNING!

Many thanks for just a tasty treat!

(Seventh times the charmer - hopefully this time the review will go through.)