Reviews for His eyes said so
Anya2Demitri chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
This was great! I loved the focus on his eyes telling the whole story.
Kamen Disguise chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
haha, i enjoyed this immensely. x3 all angst, but all love at the end. i loved the format, as well as the idea that for once freddie had the upper hand. in their relationship.

Kamen Disguise chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
ORANGE FARTS. :D
mirage888 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
ORANGE FARTS AND BANANA GRAVY!

Another one from Bickering Sidekicks here ;D

Holllllly crab! Props to you for angst done right. I enjoyed the style you wrote this in, and the emotion. Yeah, maybe emotion like that can be a bit much for a kid's show, but this is why we have Fanfiction. I've written Seddie angst. Why the heck not? They're a beautiful couple, and deserve all genres of writing dedicated to them in some way. I don't even know what else to say about this threeshot other than that I liked it very, very much :)
seejayy chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
BANANA GRAVY!

Not sure if you wanted additional comments but I didn't think it was TOO angsty and I have to give you props for using "vacillating" for the first time EVER in an iCarly fic (trust me, i've checked and a certificate should be arriving in the mail shortly). Otherwise, thanks for writing!

p.s. Directed here from the Bickering Sidekicks forum.
You Pop My Popcorn chapter 3 . 11/27/2010

-IamaSMRTperson-

Mistake: (Second chapter) "...gave a glare to the girls still their and they scoffed and..."

Wrong form. I believe the right form is 'there.'

10/10

No, seriously. I freakin' loved this. Maybe that's just 'cause I like vulnerable characters in hard angst stories. Plus, I loved all the descriptive words. Very well written, very good job. :) Are you British, BTW? And if you are, do you spell 'Grey' 'Gray'? lol, I'm curious. Microsoft Word doesn't count 'gray' as a word, but they count 'grey' as one.

I also liked the repeating lines like "He did. He did." It gives a litte...what do you call it? Effect? Yea. It gives more of an effect to the reader, almost like a 'shock value'.

(Loved the Build-A-Bra job. XD)

And the way that Freddie was portrayed was so...GOOD. I always thought that if he was older, or if this more drama-ish series, that Freddie would be more dominating, but still a gentleman, because he was brought up by his father.

And Sam's portrayal was just beautiful. I can't put it into words. x3

This is also inspiring me a bit with my angsty-story. (Well, actually, the book Speak by Lisi Anderson is the biggest inspiration) That, and this fan fic and the fan fic iAm Reckless by DROWN-IN-SEQUINS inspired me. :)
aussiemma chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
BANANA effin GRAVY!
TherealMelinePuckette chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
ORANGE FARTS oh wait you already put it up
pigwiz chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY BANANA GRAVY

Not sure how I missed this before... Won't miss it again!

Sushihiro chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
OMG. I normally like Carly. But right now I hate her. And this story is very weird. They never actually talk. This is supposed to be ICARLY!
Darth Zexar chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
This is seriously one of the best stories I've read on here, excellent stuff.

Zex
Sushihiro chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
I love this story so much.
Romance and Musicals chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
AW! BANANA GRAVY!
idina chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
BANANA GRAVY

Wow, I really really liked this story. You didn't have to mention any names but it still made sense, and the language was just beautiful. I'm not sure they'd be this emotional in the show, but I still want to see it happen for real. it's just awesomewondertastical:)
Sav chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow! your story is really good. it's like almost poetry as stupid as that may sound. A more mature love story without smut..nice