Reviews for Black Dawn
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 17 . 8/30
This story was absolutely amazing. Thank you for your heaven for gifted writers!
your story is great so far
but you make like 80% on the list of stupidest grammatical errors. I'm not flaming you, just to make sure you make some progress on your grammar
tearsofbreaks chapter 17 . 7/26
ThroughOut the story I had my doubts and times when I believed is another typical harry/edward story, but u crushed that idea when I read the last 2 chapters. This has become one of my favorite stories. I absolutely love the last chapter especially. I'm not sure if u r still writing or if u have this pairing already written (will check ur profile afree writing this comment) but please. Consider vamp!harry and Jacob black? Anyway. Great job with this story
Firediva0 chapter 17 . 7/12
Wow...This was amazing! The grammar, characterization, and overall plot was awesome. Bella was a bitch and even though I usually like her to be the main character when I read Twilight ifcs, I was soooo happy she was dead. I usually don't like Edward much (mostly because I thought he was cheesy in the series. I mean, seriously? Who falls in love at first sight with a mortal and then go out with her despite her insisting that she be turned so soon after she found out what he was?! Also, why does the sparkly vamp always get the girl?! What about Jacob?! Anywayyyyy, I loved this story so much and would love to read more from you.

A new fan of yours,
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 17 . 6/30
I have to say thank you. This is the first and only story I have read to date where Edward was paired with one of my many favourite characters and managed to do the pair of them justice. With this story alone, you have managed to improve my opinion of Edward and redeemed him in my eyes while taking Bella down a notch. I usually only focus on pairings with Bella and anyone except Edward. I've never thought Edward was right for Bella and it was refreshing to see Bella as the bad guy/girl in this story rather than Edward constantly being the bad guy. Normally I don't like Edward all that much but like I said before, you've managed to redeem him...this means now I can tolerate him. As evidenced from this story, you're a fantastic writer and I hope you continue to write many more amazing stories, especially about characters that nobody particularly likes. I'm now off to see if you have any more stories that might peak my interest. Keep up the fantastic work! _

Shadow x
Mikhail56 chapter 4 . 5/30
I loved the little mind trick harry played on Bella. I laughed a bit when I read it. This is probably one of my favorite Twilight/Harry Potter crossovers.
Scythe787 chapter 17 . 5/26
Amazing, absolutely amazing story.
ShatteredDragon chapter 17 . 5/16
I loved the story but I hated how Harry forgave the volturi I don't think I ever would have
Swooning. Omg. Bells was crazy man. Damn. But their bank together. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
rmiser1994 chapter 17 . 4/28
loved it .
lion 92 chapter 17 . 4/11
You are an amazing person to put so much effort to complete this story even if it much have taken you a lot of time. thanks for such an amazing fric.
Harriverse chapter 17 . 3/28
You did a bang-up job of humanizing the Volturi and blending multiple groups into a coherent whole. Not to mention writing a fantastic story. Bravo!
Harriverse chapter 5 . 3/28
I know I should have asked this earlier, but did you read the original Twilight books? If so, then my question is do you really see Bella as that bit..y, or is it a troupe so Edward can dump her for another as so many authors use?
Harriverse chapter 2 . 3/28
I don't see Marcus or Aro letting Harry go.
mariemermaids chapter 2 . 3/3
Very excited about the rest of the chapters. Not surprised you had so many responses the moment you posted it. :) Really love it...especially the green eyes
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »