Reviews for Black Dawn
Venus914 chapter 17 . 3/30
What will happen to Nicoli. The Volturi is planning to sleep. I guess that Nicoli is younger than Caius so he wont be sleeping. But they're mates so what will happen? Will he wait while Caius sleeps? How long are the 3 kings of Volturi going to be sleeping anyway?

When the 3 Kings awake, i think that Harry will not sleep yet. He's a very young vampire. So he'll just hand over the ruling to the 3 kings again?
Venus914 chapter 3 . 3/29
I love it when Draco's being so snotty, flamboyant, cute...and friends with Harry. I can actually picture him that way.
magicanimegurl chapter 17 . 2/17
I have no words to describe this story and how I feel! I just want to say I love it and write on!
Mirage chapter 17 . 2/5
i can only say...i love this story, the pairing, the volturi how they did adopt him that Edward did had to grow up was also great, all the time i did see or read a story or the movie...i did think how childish he is to risk his family because Bella did smell good and he could not reed her mind...how childish is this to think that this is love ! great that that you did write it as you did sad that there is not a chapter more to the story- but still a nice end!

hope that you will write more storys like this, where the mate has to work and fight and grow up, to get a happy end
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 1/23
haha bitch you must be a horrible girlfriend to turn your boyfriend gay really says something about you. odd but i love how harry and alice look so similar like twins.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 1/23
wow I didn't think it was possible to make me hate bella more then I already do she is worse then her book version
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 1/15
YAY, YOU KILL KRISTIN STEWART!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 17 . 1/4
Love it more please.
Sweetmouse chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Bella... insulted music... she must perish
Ok chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
If alice told the family that Bella would die, and Edward can read minds...

Glaring plot hole. You should fix it.
Silver wolf chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
Loved it!
Oh god I cried at the end!
Hope you can make more of HarryxEdward stories!
spk chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Very interesting story. Loved all of the twists. I like the ending and how you didn't have the usual storyline. Great job! :)
Orion'slover chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I don't usually read twilight fics, but this one sounded interesting and the summary caught me and drug me in. Awesome fic, very enjoyable. I couldn't stop reading it
Stoic-Genius chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
From beginning to end this captivated me. Definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for posting this!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
I loved the complexitity and I feel you did the Volturi justice in ways not even regular Twilight fics do. Everything was centered perfectly based on natural instinct and law of their kind, liked it a lot :) ending was endearing but it left me craving more. A seqeul of sorts of years later. Wonderful work.
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »