Reviews for Black Dawn
Qtsarahanne chapter 17 . 11/7
Great story thank you for writing it!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 3 . 7/28
Oh q planeara alice?
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 3 . 5/5
"Rosalie was just kinda there..." HA!
FieryRedRose789 chapter 16 . 4/22
Damn... Aro is brutal 0-0...
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 1/20
Too bad she didn't die! She is immature, not Harry! HE just wants to have fun!
Megan Schoutless chapter 17 . 1/14
it's a lovely story! thank you for sharing
This is so boring, why does Harry always have to get into trouble or have a hero complex, why couldn't he have been more selfish and less of an annoying idiotic waste of space and why did nobody recommend him a therapist
ctm chapter 17 . 1/3
wanna punch aro in the face so bad!
A chapter 17 . 12/23/2016
ahh, i loved your story so so so much. I ended up reading the whole story something I don't usually do. I really adored the twins, kinda wished they had a slightly bigger part in the story. keep on writing, you have a talent ! hope you have a nice day/night !
Toss chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
Okay, so. Not a bad story, I actually read the whole thing which I normally don't do, so it was fine. The only issues I had were with the whole ending. Maybe it's because it was more of a don/sub focus that I wasn't feeling with this story, but I just didn't get why aro had to beat the crap out of Edward? Like, cmon. You totally lost me at that, disappointing.
riamaichi chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Pretty sure that this is the only story in which I enjoyed HP/EC. Great fic!
kirsty21 chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
cool
96flowers chapter 17 . 11/10/2016
This was very enjoyable, and one of the few more believable story lines of Harry and Edward getting together.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 17 . 10/6/2016
Its such a cheesy ending. I love it! I almost wish there was an epilogue but thats okay. And its always been kinda weird. Like even brute forcing it, shouldnt Edward win? Like, he's 100 years old, right? And new borns are generally stronger than most vampires but 100 year old vamps too? I really dont get twilight sometimes.
Lilas Chupa chapter 17 . 9/30/2016
C'était génial, j'ai adoré merci *.*
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »