Reviews for Silence
wow
kljoc chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awesome!
snapeforever chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I def love it ! you are really talented, the way you describe the scene is amazing. well I have to go take a cold shower now ;) lol bye xoxo
SereneTragedy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very well written, and sweet )
Fate chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
The silence is more startling, I imagine, when it's there for different reasons. I love this story, a lot actually, but I don't think you've captured the indifference. I've only talked to a couple people as well as my knowledge, so I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but the 6 of us all felt simply indifferent. It wasn't love, or sex, or even general fucking. The silence was so deafening that it was simple, pure, unadulterated pleasure, with another person in the lead. We all kind of agreed that the silence felt so unnatural, no matter how many times or how long it was there, that the "sex" could only be looked at from any dimension but this one, where noise is a constant. We all went through the silence a lot, occasionally, or just once for different reasons, but we all felt more trapped than any box or jail could ever make us feel. For us who were supposedly used to it, we were almost afraid of it because we were convinced it was normal, so if it was broken, the world would crash and burn.
Memeal chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
"Do you think this will get easier?"

"Being useless?"

Conversational genius, right there.
absorbaloff chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I liked the story very much. Excellent imagry.
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ah! Another fantastically smutty piece! I love the situation that forces them together, plus Severus as the aggressor. More, please!
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Interesting in a silent way!
DemonsLullaby chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
;3 ..hehehe...i liked it
HarrySnape1989 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Very sweet and nice. I really liked the ending but the fic in its entirety was very well written. Good job!
Asuka chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Okay, I know it probably wasn't intended to but this gave me a kick: "with my old, greasy Pot-…lover." Never took Snake for the pot smoking type. ;) Sorry, I know that was awful of me. But I just thought it was so hilarious. I had to share. :P

Otherwise, very enjoyable little fic.
somethingjustlikethat chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Sweet. Love it!:D
rarestlove27 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I really liked this story. I think this is the beginning of a longer story... What happens when they can leave? Or will they stay together? What if someone finds out?

Very well writen.

I hope to reed some more of this story!

:D
Kate chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Ahh very good! You could make a story from this!