Reviews for Commitment
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awww, so sweet! Too bad they both died. But then again, I'm happy the creators didn't make one of them die, and leave the other behind, with 3,4,7,9. Nice work.
On a side note, UGGGG, I technically banned myself from fanfiction so I would finish my honors! I'm breaking my own rules! Oh well, I'm gonna go read my honors. Once I finish, I'll read more if your 9 fics, and Stitchpunk Rush, by the RobinsonSiblings. BTW I'm favoring you as an author.
Another side note: 1:"If you love 2 so much, why don't you marry him?" Lol, he sounds like a kid!
persom1048573o98 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
d'aww that was just plain sweet XD
nice job!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awwwwww!

I love it. 3
101Obsessions chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh, wow! This is so unbelievably cute

I love all the fluffy 9 fanfics - it's a really great film, but there's a bit too much death and destruction and not enough fluffiness for my liking XD

2x5 is an awesome couple, and I love all your 'fics about them! Keep up the good work!
anubisgem chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
SQUEEEEEEEE!

This was SOOO ADORABLE. C:

I totally lol-Ed when 1 said, "if you like him so much, why don't you marry him!" and imagining poor 5's reaction..

I keep rereading this one in between classes. I love your works! :))
NeonStargurl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
oh my god, I love this. So much! I'm not much for slash couples, but this one just did me in. You captured both of their personalities perfectly!

Please write more!
Raichul chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
*head explodes* TOO MUCH FANGIRL CUTENESS! I think I died from the adorable-factor, this is really just a sweet story. *squirms around*
Actractivlyhideous chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I was squealing like a fangirl when I read this! It's just so damn sweet :3

It made my day just all the more brighter :D
CherrySkye25 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
*Head explodes* O...M...G AwesomeSauce! This is such a good story! I love the way that its so simple and still gets everything explained. I love 1 in this, he reminds me of a grumpy old man. Very awesome story!
RedPhilosophy chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I must really say. The story, was so simple. Yet, I felt like so much was going on, there was so much saying, and so much-haha-love. It was one of the sweetest stories I've read and I think we need more of those. Just a sweet story period.

I especially love is was 2x5. I love Two and Five. My first favorite pairing really. So it must made it better.

Keep up the good story writing.