Reviews for The Mirror of possibilities
Lizzie chapter 19 . 6/18
I hope you haven't given up on this story. It's one of my favorite HP fan fictions, and although it's been a few years since you've updated I still come back to it again and again.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 19 . 5/25
I really can't see Harry learning the incantation for Fiendfyre, seeing how it's portrayed as a Dark Art and dangerous, and Harry wouldn't have anymore Horcruxes to destroy after Book 7 anyway.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 18 . 5/25
It seems really dumb for Harry to go after Gaunt's ring himself. After all, Dumbledore is still a more experienced wizard, so Harry has no way of knowing he'd actually be able to get the ring without Dumbledore's help.
The Fabulous A.J chapter 19 . 5/17
I know this is probably abandoned, which makes me so sad because it's AMAZING.

Legitimately one of the best AU fanfictions I've read. Great story!
chillaxin101 chapter 1 . 4/27
Please, please update this story
juniper294 chapter 19 . 4/15
Just read this story and it was so great! I love the Ginny twist, it is truly horrifying to read! I loved reading this story and Im really glad you shared!
miriti1 chapter 6 . 4/12
hm this is very interesting, but since many of Harrys friends and even Ginny is still alive wouldn't he want to return and if so how would he do it
SilvasPrickle chapter 19 . 3/3
Lovely tale.
Certainly with enough body that it is worth being continued.
On another hand, I can see how the plot could be potentially very predictable after the problem with Ginny is fixed...
Hummm... It could have been better to allow a little more enigma regarding the outcome of the diary. After all, why wasn't the chamber open in this world? Did Ginny fight harder?
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 18 . 2/20
I really, really love this piece of work that you have done. I want more!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 19 . 2/12
Love it! Love it! Please update soon!
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 19 . 1/28
This was amazing. When I started reading I didn't realize it was abandoned. My own fault... What a cliff hanger to end on! I was hoping to read more about Harry opening up about his world. Very well written though! Great job!
Diving in chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
Please tell me you didn't give up on this story! Please!
Sacraa chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
Update it please. It's awesome.
rhizz17 chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
update please
Mel2mckmeg chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Really awesome story. I couldn't stop reading
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »