Reviews for The Mirror of possibilities
Claudia Gagliard chapter 19 . 3/11
Hi, I really love this story and I hope you' ll continue writing because I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 19 . 2/13
Oh that doesn't bode well.
idadri chapter 19 . 1/22
very interest! i love it.
i'm sorry to see you abandoned it.
cztelnik chapter 19 . 1/16
Oh noes! Harry didn't have the map but probably Ginny does. They found him and now he has to try and evade being killed or captured.

This Malfoy is likely a much better death eater than Draco in canon based on the longevity of the fighting.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 1/16
Sad, only one more chapter. This is just getting to the best action bits too. "/
cztelnik chapter 17 . 1/16
Oh noes, I wonder if there is any saving for Ginny? Is the basilisk still alive here then? Seems so.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 1/16
Very cool! A different encounter indeed. This will give the Order hope and Voldemort and Death Eaters fear.
cztelnik chapter 15 . 1/16
Harry the savior of the greatest wizard of all time Albus Dumbledore. lol, that wouldn't have held as much significance if they'd seen how Snape killed Albus in front of Harry a little while later.
cztelnik chapter 13 . 1/16
The story is going so well but James and Sirius are not happy with Harry's behavior. Makes sense that they don't view him as an adult but without showing them memories he'll have a difficult time getting them to reevaluate his abilities.
cztelnik chapter 10 . 1/16
So many different things happened here. No doubt the horecruxes are in different places too.
cztelnik chapter 9 . 1/16
Harry is having a major crisis as is James. Kind of rough but I think Harry will still get along better with Sirius than his AU father. This Harry is more independent and the abuse increased his awareness and personal observational skills, hence Slytherin tendancies.
cztelnik chapter 3 . 1/16
This is a bit different from most of the other world Harry fics. He isn't being dragged there to fight Voldemort, it sounds like any interactions will be accidental since they don't really understand how the mirror works or that it is showing real people.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Fuck Ginny Weasley...double yuck
Remus Sullivan chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
UPDATE PLEASE! This is one of the best fanfictions I have read in a LOOOONNNNG time!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
As much as I love the story, I hate Ginny, she's freaking ewwww...
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »