Reviews for The Mirror of possibilities
corrin.flakess chapter 1 . 9/17
this has got to be a form of torture, leaving at such a cliff hanger, and then not updating. Please update soon!
Ari Black-18 chapter 19 . 9/8
You can't leave the fanfic like this, please I beg you, continue, you stopped in the best part!
this is amazing. I wish their had been a continuation. the way you brought the relationships
T0ny4 chapter 19 . 7/14
Nooo, you can't just leave the story there! :( I was so excited about it, they had just begin to trust him to defend himself
Well I hope that nothing bad happened for you to leave the story and you just get bored or something. Either way I'll keep waiting in case you change your mind. Thanks for writing it :)
pauc1115 chapter 19 . 5/21
Please continue! I just love your story, pleaseeee continueeeee writiiiiing!
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 19 . 5/7
noooooo update please
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 8 . 3/28
amazing!
Claudia Gagliard chapter 19 . 3/11
Hi, I really love this story and I hope you' ll continue writing because I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 19 . 2/13
Oh that doesn't bode well.
idadri chapter 19 . 1/22
very interest! i love it.
i'm sorry to see you abandoned it.
cztelnik chapter 19 . 1/16
Oh noes! Harry didn't have the map but probably Ginny does. They found him and now he has to try and evade being killed or captured.

This Malfoy is likely a much better death eater than Draco in canon based on the longevity of the fighting.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 1/16
Sad, only one more chapter. This is just getting to the best action bits too. "/
cztelnik chapter 17 . 1/16
Oh noes, I wonder if there is any saving for Ginny? Is the basilisk still alive here then? Seems so.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 1/16
Very cool! A different encounter indeed. This will give the Order hope and Voldemort and Death Eaters fear.
cztelnik chapter 15 . 1/16
Harry the savior of the greatest wizard of all time Albus Dumbledore. lol, that wouldn't have held as much significance if they'd seen how Snape killed Albus in front of Harry a little while later.
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »