Reviews for Life Becomes Bone
Soloshi Akuma chapter 12 . 11/16
Did you actually count how many times she said "Kurosaki-kun"? XD This is probably my favorite oneshot, and I don't even ship UlquiIchi. Doing it all for the sake of shutting up Orihime, and Uryu with a nosebleed. Gotta love it. Favorite line was probably "and now both Ichigo and Ulquiorra were not even in the mood to fight each other.". Considering Ichigo was fighting the battle to protect Orihime...well...Orihime, you may need speech therapy.
Bleachfan13 chapter 20 . 7/7
If Gin or aizen mate with Ichigo I will kill you
Fandomslayer101 chapter 25 . 5/19
NEED MORE AIICHI FICS !
Alsheon chapter 21 . 4/12
Lol! Gin whistled after the kiss of AiIchi!

I like Gin's flexiblity! "Oh? Aizen is betraying the Soul Society? I'll become a spy for him then, must be cool,"
"Aizen want to slaughter that shinigami quarter? Might as well assist him" "oh my, Aizen is cornered for sure this time. Guess it's time to reveal I'm actually not in his side like after hundreds of chapters looking like a loyal-to-boot fox. Well, fox isn't exactly a loyal creature, no? Alright let's do some awesome assault." "dear god, he's planned the whole thing? Oh to hell with Aizen. I need to confess my feelings to Rangiku after being such an asshole who seemed like dumped his childhood sweetheart over some twisted guy that literally stalked a young ginger human since the day the said ginger boy born."
Alsheon chapter 12 . 4/12
Lol! This chapter is hillarious! And Ishida, I always know he's secretely a gay.
And ofc the fourth espada and the strawberry had to get carried away, after all who could resist Ichigo's charm? Not even Ulquiora could resist that!
Alsheon chapter 10 . 4/12
Owh~ Ichigo got a harem in his inner world eh? As expected from main character.
I like how you potrayed Zan all jealous over the new addition because Ichigo was HIS Shinigami first. And I like how you made it to feels like Zan COULD be a possesive zanpakutou (a kind of like cat possesive over it's owner), a jealous boyfriend, and an overprotective Papa (just what he is)! . you made the feelings to be rather vague inclined to here and there but still got the whole feelings of 'if's! Causing your readers to feel satisfied as whether they want Zangetsu to be 'what' exactly, they could freely chose in their imagination. Because that's what I usually do to my ships... I can't write romance and instead make it inclined to that All-round feelings that could be considered deep friendship, family love, OR True Love.
MidnightEden234 chapter 16 . 7/3/2016
Ehehehe Shiro is indeed perverted... xD
MidnightEden234 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Cute x3
SeventhAssassin chapter 25 . 5/4/2016
More AizenIchi! I need it, especially the continuation of 388!
yaoilover368 chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Kurosaki-kun! your so dirty
Heavenly God chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
It hurts,...
Heavenly God chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
at least shut hime's mouth though i like it
StarGoldFang chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
WTF?
Ironic Obsession chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Your story's are really creative and I don't think I've ever really read such varying stories in one 'collection'. I also love how you put such a positive spin on flames. Pleas keep put the good work and the optimism!
strabimonx chapter 23 . 11/21/2014