Reviews for Ransom
NorthernMage chapter 30 . 3/26
...I read this entire story in under a day.

This is almost worrying. (Though, I read one longer than this in only a few hours not long ago, so maybe not?)

Awesome!
SweetMango22 chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Great chapter!
SweetMango22 chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
This feels like a bad idea...
Guest chapter 30 . 5/6/2014
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. THIS IS PERFECTLY PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WAY. NEVER BEFORE HAS THERE BEEN SUCH DETAILED AND ANGSTY WHUMP. IT. IS. FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC. I COULD LITERALLY FUCKING KISS YOU GUYS. YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME SHIVER. I FUCKING CRIED. OK? I CRIED. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL 100% RECCOMEND OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING. FUCK YEAH. YOU GUYS RUINED MY FEELINGS. LIKE WHAT EVEN ARE EMOTIONS ANYMORE. I CAN'T EVEN. YOU JUST CAPTURED IT ALL SO PERFECTLY. FREAK YEAH I READ IT AGAIN. YOU'RE MY BABIES I LOVE YOU MWAH.
claraoswelve chapter 30 . 3/19/2014
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER.
OMG chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
Amazing
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Well...if Rose has any sanity in her left...after all this is done for...leave Pete for good...like hell is he worth a cent
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
A bit cruel...
ProudT2 chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
Just read chapter 1 to chapter 30 in one read... It is now 3.45am here and I'm still awake, and its your fault ;)
Loved the story!
ProudT2 chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
I love this! I gave read all these 17 chapters today! Started at 11pm and now it's 2.15 am... It is great!
But I have one complaint-ish about this chapter! I would have loved reading about the doctors reaction of the rose threat without Kay telling him, it would have been so powerful and interesting to read that! But other than that, great job! Favourite story!
Tonks7421 chapter 30 . 6/4/2013
Beautiful ending I was starting to worry he'd never come back but he did it! Wonderful story well done!
Inastiel chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
I was absolutely convinced that you two were pure evil until I got to the end andasdfhklkjhgfdsfgfds perfection thank you for gracing the world with such an amazing fanfiction.
misha's impala chapter 30 . 3/8/2013
That was amazing! OH MY GOD I was reading chapter 23 and 24 in class and a few times I was screaming and crying and giving whoops of joy out loud accompanied by some confused look by class mates... I really like how each chapter you switched author that was cool! And I told all my (whovian) friends to read it. Thank you for not making me bored and shooting the wall
Donna Rose chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
My gosh, this is an intriguing story! I can't stop reading it!
The Awsome one chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
great story from what i have read so far. the 10th Doctor has always been my favorite