Reviews for Ransom
olivia.23 chapter 28 . 5/5/2010
Cannot wait!
Update asap please.
Sanguine Ink chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
YES he's finally up! *pumps fist in victory*
pipinheart chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
Well, it took him long enough to wake up, I am sure Rose will be so excited... He still in a bit of pain and thye will proble have to tie him down to keep him in bed... They have thier girls, wonder what they will name them...
squidgyalien chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
YAY! The Doctor has returned :) Bless the lttle ones, they seem so cute :)
Time Lady 802379 chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
Rarrgh! *Faints* *The rest of this review was los tto the depths of unconscious ecstacy, but rest assured, it was all very good*
Donna Tempus chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
Interesting that he woke up the day his girls are born.
Dengirl chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
He's awake and because he heard Rose calling for him. This is wonderful stuff, more of the same please.
Hogster chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hey, I've been reding this story for ages, and I think it's great! Please review soon, I can't wait to see Rose and the Doctor back together! Well Done!
bananasrokk chapter 28 . 5/4/2010
YAY! Flipping finally! He's awake! Woot woot! *Ce-le-brate good times COME ON doodoo doodoo do doo do doo!* Ahem. sorry. Got a tad carried away there. I'm just ridiculously happy that our boys finally up. Although I do wish Rose had actually been there when it happened. Ah, well.

Wow, I can't believe theres only 2 left :(. But next chapter... I hope I finally get the two things I've been waiting for the most - baby names and an epic awesome tearful reunion :) And I know you've already got the names, but can I just suggest Kayleigh and Donna? Because they're both awesome :D.

Alrighty, here's hoping for another lovely quick updaye, plz and thx :)
charliebrown1234 chapter 27 . 5/3/2010
You wouldn't leave him sleeping through the birth would you? Can't there be some heroic moment where everything goes wrong, Rose whispers 'Help me.' and the saga of the awesome Doctor goes on and lives happily ever after when he wakes up, saves the day, and beams his impossible grin as the credits roll? Nah, you know what, I'll just have to wait for the next chapter. And yes, the Doctor in ten form does look adorably cute when sleeping. :)
Joanne chapter 27 . 5/2/2010
Wake up Doctor!
Dengirl chapter 27 . 5/2/2010
Now he has to wake up, he can't miss the birth of his twins!
Time Lady 802379 chapter 27 . 5/2/2010
I picked up on the coma thing before! Yay me! *Feels proud* Mind you, so did a lot of other people probably... *Feels less proud*
Update soon!
pipinheart chapter 27 . 5/2/2010
Love it! Well, maybe he did put himself in a coma, to heal himself, he better wake up if he intends to see his daughters born...
Donna Tempus chapter 27 . 5/1/2010
Hope she doesn't do anything silly or dangerous, like holding off the birth process until John wakes up, that could be day6s or mionths yet.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »