Reviews for Not a Fairytale
tinkerheck chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I really enjoyed that! Nice tie-ins, and I also wish there was more to Sephiroth's ending than what we've been given thus far.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I like this Pairing :D
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
this is a really interesting pairing...consider me impressed
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I only thought of this pairing a little while ago, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks it possible The way events played out aren't quite what I imagined (except for Sephiroth returning and being defeated for a third time, lol), but nonetheless were quite interesting; overall, I enjoyed the story very much (especially the banter between the two at the end - that was VERY amusing XD). In any case, I'll definitely have to add this one to my favorites; kudos on a job well done!
Y chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Not really I actually like the pairing.
sasurina chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I do enjoy this story so far :) This is probably the only story about Seph/Elfe in Fanfiction... Though I'm not really a fan of this couple, I find it kind of interesting. If Seph were going to have a romantic relationship, I think Elfe would be the most suitable one for him x3 I mean, she was the only person (and the only woman) that had received a compliment from Seph... and her question about what he fought for impacted him greatly. Too bad Elfe disappeared and never met Seph again for the rest of the Compilation :(

I hope that you'll continue to write more Seph/Elfe fics ! xD This one is beautiful, I love it 3
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
You're not alone :P

I've actually thought about it before I read this fic

... too bad I doubt I'll ever be able to write such a pairing. It's cure though.

nice fic
FinalFantasyVIIlover-Arielle W chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
You have a couple missing words, but I think this story is great. I only sort of know about Before Crisis, but from what I can gather I think you have Elfe down. Argento is even harder to read, but I like your theory.

I hope you might write more of this pairing. It's interesting.
jeanixx chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Beautiful.

Actually, that's all I can think right now. It's beautiful. Beautifully written and described.

And yay for Elfé/Sephiroth.

Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Interesting premise. I admit I know next to nothing about Before Crisis, but damn do you make it sound possible.
Re560 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I love BeforeCrisis but there so little stories about it.

I never thought about SephyxElfe but it sounds cool D D