Reviews for A New Member
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
Interesting...
kujyou12 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Can you make more like this?
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
So what happens to the people he's killed? Who takes the blame
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Love the story so far
LZfanatic12 chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
You need a sequel just saying this was pretty awesome! :D
hannahchuu chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Sorry again for this review but isn't Inspector Nakamori in charge of Kaito Kid? And most of the characters in in Detective Conan called (the Phantom Thief...) Kid? Haha. Just saying. And by the way, Heiji never calls Ran Ran. He calls her Nee-chan. Haha. But you're story is quite interesting so I'll continue to read this.
hannahchuu chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Sorry for this but can you attach a silencer in a revolver. I'm just asking because I haven't seen one. I thought most of the time, silencer can only be attached on automatic guns.
DetectiveLion chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
-ahem-

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE PLEASE

That is all.

Well, not really. I don't like the short chapters, but the story itself is interesting. I've always wondered what would happen if the BO found a way to make Conan join them.
xEllieChan chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
Oh please oh please! Continue this! This is so amazing i want to see Conan come back to his senses :
soaring freedom chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
I really love this story and feel sad it has to end so soon .

I have to question why would gin want to kill conan if he is useful?

And I wanted to remark that the inspector in charge of capturing kid is inspector Nakamouri not inspector megure
RumorPhantom1412 chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
it's been almost a month since chapter 14! well anyway the cliffhanger added to the suspense and the overall storyline is great. i really hope you update soon!
tinarox100486 chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
don't keep me hanging on this chapter for long i really want to know what happens. If u update another chapter then u r the best!
Partsu chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
hmmm...Idea good,storytelling average,Shinichi/ConanMurderer BAD.

so...this story seems worth yourself suscribed to.
Aj neko chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
Iiiik. Great chapter. I hope they will be okay.

Anele1996