Reviews for Aunts and Uncles redux
King Tarol chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I certainly am glad that you decided to include a prologue. I was wondering how Ranma knew the Sailor Senshi, and I would've immensely appreciated it if you had explained how all these werewolves and vampires and such got into this world in the first place. Adding characters in that way, without explaining them in some way first, generally throws the audience out of the story.

I am going to recommend that you explain characters more fully in the future. While I like a lot of continuities crossing over as much as the next guy, it doesn't mean much if I can't keep them all straight. A big part of that is your grammar, which is a bit sketchy at times.

All that being said, the idea behind the plot could end up being very interesting, so I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing, and I'll just accept that you'll answer any questions I have eventually.
Vld chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
So, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Vampire the Mascarade, Werewolf the RPG (don't remember the full title), Lovecraft and at least one ex-future Knight Saber (though just because genom and Boomers won't exist in this particular future, doesn't mean sylia can't create the armors so who knows?) Will we get to see Priss? Or Leon, maybe? Or even better, Vision?
chronodekar chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Author,

You have PM's disabled, so I can't reply to your earlier message. Delete this "review" after you finish reading it.

In all honesty, I'm just shocked at the amount of attention that fic (Soul Mates) is getting. Heck, even my own half-assed tales don't get that many reviews!

So, in spite of actually commending the author of ... that, for his good writing/story, people call us "flamers"? For what, because we hate ... incest?

-sigh-

People, I'll never understand them.

"crazy religious people" ? SERIOUSLY ? If it weren't for the story itself, I might have half a mind to show that comment to my local priest. He's always badgering me about "getting involved with the community". -sigh-

Thanks for the heads up !

-chronodekar