Reviews for Light It
iwannabeX chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
*GASPS* ! *FEINTS* *GETS UP FROM THE FLOOR* *SHAKES HEAD, ATTEMPTING TO SHRUG OFF ALL THE OVERWHELMING CUTENESS* *FAILS, DUE TO THIS STORY BEING WAAAY TOO GOOD TO BE SHRUGGED OFF THAT EASILY*
EccentricFox chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Please say it isn't over! there's room for MOAR! I really enjoyed it, though I thought that Uther's reasoning for putting Marlin on the pyre was maybe not strong enough. I think maybe it would have been better to have him go up there because of Aredius (whatever his names is) Yes, it would have changed the canon a little, but I think it would have been more justified. It seems a bit strange that he's been saved from that accusation so many times only to be held to it later and with no proof.

It really was enjoyable reading this. I'll be looking forward to MOAR! And if not, I'll be content to read your other stuff :P
LovesAngst chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
That was excellent! I really love the bit when Arthur woke up all alone...poor Arthur!

LA
Kittendragon chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
I hope Merlin refused to erase the memory.

And I hope that when Arthur becomes king, he takes Merlin to be by his side as a lover. ;)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Great chapter. :P
MakotoJinx chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Ah, well written, very well done. Does this mean Arthur did do those things at the end?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Hey, is this it?

For a crack fic, this isn't too bad at all. And it makes sense. Crack fics don't usually make sense.

Keep writing!
Destiniel chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
i loved the whole story, but i think it could have ended after the first chapter, becuse that was a fantastic end that made me cry. THe other chapters were great, but i honestly think they should have been a separate story. Loved it! i really did cry after i read the first chapter
Destiniel chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
wow this is insane! Love it! it really shows how they would die for each other, it made me cry and laugh in amazemnt at the same time. i actually ahve tears in my eyes now!
fish'n'chips08 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
aw! aw! and aw again! It was so cute and sweet, but also sad for poor Arthur and Merlin becuase of their feelings!

Another great chapter, love this story!

P.S: Merlin was great-but poor Merlin! And then Arthur made it all better! Yay!
ForzaDelDestino chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Lovely dialogue!

Great resolution scene.
Catindahat chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
this is so great its really enjoyable
unicorndiva chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
so good! I loved the way Arthur forced Merlin to say it! Fantastic!
sybylla chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
To quote a certain someone's reaction to the newest Merlin episode (and I totally agree with that, too): E. Is there another chapter lurking around the corner or is it the end? Thanks for sharing!
Emmmaaarr chapter 5 . 11/24/2009