Reviews for Violated
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
AWWWW! That was so sad, but with such a sweet ending! I want to smile and squeal, but at the same time I want to cry! :,)
Great job! Now, I must go cry and squeal.
Box of Tomato Fairy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
All I can say is... Poor Soren, his gonna NEED all the time in the world.
Anyway.
This is well written, very well written, I like how you still had Soren still try to be Soren, even after the rape, I thought Soren was a girl at first too :), have you seen Lucius? HE make Soren look manly.
Arikari chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
we should send ike do this to all of the rapists in the world!
P3Dude chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Yeah, Soren needs raped more often. God, there needs to be more Ike/Soren and Sorengettingraped fic. Good job.
cccccccccccc chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow poor Soren i feel sooooo sorry for him

grate story i loved it
TessoMesso chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMG! Perfect! The beginning kinda weirded me out, but i got over it lol (_)
Deadeye47 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
THOSE SOLDIERS MUST DIE! *chainsaw massacre*
Teinai chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Loved itttt :)
Redmoon1997 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
poor soren
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Ike, sorry, but Soren does need all the time in the world(ish). Your love is beautiful but it will take some more struggle t show it only the way lovers can do...

A very lovely story, as always. It's nice how you're putting more Ike/Soren out there! _
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
AAW~! SOREN! AWW~!
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow. Four rapes in one night? Good luck getting any action now, Ike. A more cynical interpretation would be that is why Ike felt the need to punish the rapists so hard in the first place, but we all know the real story... Ike and Soren ARE what Romeo and Juliet THOUGHT THEY WERE but were too dumb to realize they were doin' it wrong.

And Soren gets freaked out when he sees Ike's chest? Yeah, good luck getting any action. He might even become a plot-induced heterosexual (well, there are plot-induced lesbians! Not saying either would be realistic...)