Reviews for Seeking Asylum
fon twilight chapter 32 . 4/1
It ia aweSOME...
PleasureofLife chapter 32 . 11/22/2014
Omg! I loved this story! I just read it start to finish in one day...I couldn't stop reading! Excited to see what else you've written! :)
XO Milley
Guest chapter 32 . 9/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story, you write so well. I hope you have time to write again but I know how hard that must be with a little one around. They do fill up your day :)
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 32 . 9/3/2014
Loved the story wished there was more, like future outtakes. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. I can't wait to reread it. ;-) Narcy
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
OMG, LMAO etc,. Is way too childish to keep reading. I don't care enough about the characters in this story to carry on with it. Shallow, very shallow.
jerz13 chapter 32 . 11/4/2013
I loved your story. I think you deserve 6624 wonderful reviews...
jerz13 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
You mentioned in your initial note that this is your first story, and hoped that readers would not be bored. You asked us to a least try four chapters before giving up. Don't Ned them... You've got me hooked.
debslmac chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
:) loved this story
Shimmering Twilight chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
None other than Edward Cullen
Guest chapter 32 . 2/11/2013
Very well written story! I enjoyed it immensely! Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to read more!
Hugs, stephanie
kellybear3 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I love this story! Love this Bella so much. She's adorable. And Edward is an ass and I love that about him. Very mysterious. Can't wait to keep reading!
CrazytigerI chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Ugh! Edward is really frustrating me. Is this going to drag forever?
CrazytigerI chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
It's really painful seeing Bella like this. Poor Bella! Move on pls I can't take it.
CrazytigerI chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
I loved their online chat and banter!
CrazytigerI chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Oh wow! She's in love already?