Reviews for Disappearing Acts
mona chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awwww such an interesting start! Wish you would write more!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
angsty, and very well written. much love. :)
marlenajo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Continue PLEASE! This is amazing! I love it :) Great job!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
okay, wow. just wow. I'm loving all the different emotions we get from Freddie, who's so much more grown up (but still wonderfully Freddie) and I really want to see what happens next. another great story. the sex scene really did blow me away- it wasn't so much an expression of love or them getting together, as much as them expressing all their feelings in the only way they could, since it's not really them to have long talk about their feelings for each other. and it was described perfectly, in a way that's not usually written so well. please update soon, :)
dracohermioneforever-seddie1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
why don't you finish the story its going good
aussiemma chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
please please please please please... update soon!

i love this story, and i wanna know where it's going. PWEASE?

]
axel100 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved the pacing and dialogue. You truly captured the spirit of Sam and Freddy's relationship. My only problem is with the whole "Sam is in the wind after graduation" theme. Carly and Freddy have been her world for the beter part of her life. Would she be so casual in taking off like that? If anything, I'd expect here to be dreading such an eventual parting and clawing like heck to hold on to what she had.

Beyond that, I loved this one. If you write another chapter, I'd really like to know why she just took off.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
great chapter
amylove15 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
omg please please update soon please ill give you a cookie lol :)
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is like, AWESOME! And this is totaly the exact way it would hapen, if the show weren't on Nickelodeon and if (God forbid) Seddie doesn't already happen. Nice Job!
Katie Nat chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I loved this! You write wonderfully, and I am looking forward to part 2!
seddie4lyfe203 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
love it so far
beforeskylines chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Okay, here is the weird thing. 7 Minutes in Heaven inspired me to write the next chapter of Breakeven, so clicking on this and seeing I inspired you to write something was super cool.

Like I said in my 7 minutes review, finding a good Seddie fic these days is a hard thing to do so when I saw you had posted ANOTHER story, I was really just out of the world with joy.

Now onto the actual review:

First off, I love the title. I have a kind of fascination with the trios relationship during what I am herefore referring to as 'the lost years' AKA when Freddie and Carly head off to college and the three transcend into the rough patch of trying to keep their relationship alive. I love that your story is revolving around that lovely timeline.

Since I'm a loser, I was actually sighing while I read this. I just loved the set-up so much, le sigh, I'm already in love.

Love the kleptomania line, perfect description for our dear Sam. The nonchalant way Sam handles Freddie's anger is just aces, I'm so glad you didn't have one of those emotional break down scenes.

The only thing I'm a little iffy on is how Freddie calls Sam 'Samantha' it seems a bit out of character.

All and all I love the central idea. On my own taste alone, I was kind of on the fence about how fast Sam and Freddie progress, but that's just because I'm a sucker for drawn out romance type things. The way you executed it made it bearable though, there was no fluff and their little skins & sex scene seemed more like they were expressing their emotions in the only way they could rather than some dramatic love-love scene that would of just killed me.

Your grammatical mistakes were few, I barley noticed them. I don't know if you have a beta or not, but if you're looking for one I'm always available, just shoot me a message.

-C.S. ((Kaya))

Oh! And P.S. I'm gonna to recommend the story 'California Dreaming' by Sirena-Lune to you, I think it will inspire you. It's just pure brilliance & a short read too.