Reviews for Somewhere in Time
Geekmaster5000 chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
UPDATE! SOON!
imhggirl chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
*Crying* SOOOO SAD! WHY MUST U HATE ME! Jk! But serioulsly. Are You trying to make me cry? I'm like dieing on the insides.
Reader chapter 20 . 10/3/2011
I know its been like a year, but ever consider finishing up this story? It's really got me on the edge of my seat.
Reader chapter 20 . 10/3/2011
Alyss chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
Once upon a December form Anastasia, right? I love that movie and song! Your story is awesome!
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
Oh. My. God.

This is an amazing story! It could be a book! I was crying at a lot of parts in this story. I really admire your writing! Good job! Hope you update soon. :)
A chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
hey stop staling and write more of your story! im pretty engrossed now and well... KEEP WRITING!
kraziladyt321 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
.more!oh. em. gee. screw u athena!noooooooooooooooooo!will annabeth ever get to tell percy her true feelings? what's going to happen to percy? where does thalia come in again? when will annabeth kick her mom's butt? will aphrodite EVER finish her soap operas? these are the questions that haunt me...

ps: love, love, love, love, love ur story. it's great honestly. keep up the good work. i cannot wait for the next chapter.
Irrefutable chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
OOOO now i finally got it! Intresting way
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
OMG! She's out of time! I can't believe it. Please update soon. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. What about Percy. I'm sure he didn't take that too well.
Adonai63 chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
I am such a worthless right hand for failing to be the first one to review. FAIL. Ich bin unwürdig deiner Größe.

And did I forget to mention that we're out of Dr. Pepper? Here's a virtual Dr. Pepper instead. I hope it coughdoesntcough satisfy your thirst. :) :) :) Evil smilies FTW!

On to my not-so-epic-'cause-I'm-kinda-wasted-right-now-from-drinking-not-so-legal-drinks-thus-I've-lost-so-much-epicness-from-throwing-up review! Okay, uhm, where to start. Ugh... My head feels dizzy. And it's weird that I'm writing this in a review. I should probably stop.

I quote, "Now, on to the 'serious business'". ;)

I am rather not in a sarcastic mood. What a surprise. So, I'll just get on with it then. I WORSHIP you for your magnificent portrayal of Athena. Not only were you able to shed some new light on her character, but you've also managed to give meaning to her indecipherable actions. Rick didn't manage to show this in the books, but you've done so in just a simple Athena-Annabeth confrontation. You didn't even have to put emotions in their exchange. Just the simple understanding was enough. No widespread musings. Just simple free-flowing dialogue. Simply. Marvelous. (God, I badly want a kickass British accent.)

And the heated argument was EPIC. It was like two Athena's going at each other. Not only did you show a new side of Athena, but you also showed a new side of Annabeth's. The chapter title was very fitting. Then again, I'm pretty sure that was the thought behind it. So, yeah. Why am I even pointing this out? Ah, rhetorical questions are so compelling.

Sooo... I think that's it.

Now, time to sleep.

:D :D :D :D :D

Ihre rechte Mann.
dinaadc10 chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
OH MY FREAKING GOSH! When I went to go look at updates, I was so not expecting this one to be up there. And I have to say, it was a GREAT suprise! I was so happy because this story is so freakin awesome! I hope you update more often. Just one thing, in the last chapter, you said that there was only 5 minutes left, but in this chapter it's 15. Just thought you should fix that. Other than, that I LOVED IT :D
BookshelfAwesomeness chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
THANK YOU! Best. Gift. Ever.

This chapter was amazing. I've never seen a more in-character Athena before. I think you portrayed her perfectly.

I voted for you!

Even though I've said it a million and one times, I love your stories. :)
PercyPizzaz01 chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
Oh my gods! YOU UPDATED! My eye is twitching from excitement! Such a short chapter, but why do you think it was bad? Anything you write is amazing! I hope this isn't the last we hear from you! I love this story and I hope more keeps coming!

I almost pissed my pants when you said my name in the beginning... Hahah Thank you!:D Don't I feel special
EvErYtHiNgFiTs chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
An Extream Beginning. I like how u get to the point 'it was chaos'

Very depressing ending of this chapter. Poor PErcy, Poor Annebeth... Well at least this should get interesting )