Reviews for Reflections of the Future
joe chapter 10 . 5/14
Sorry about the home situation man but at least you have a job. My parents and I have nearly bean there several times but have managed to pull through every time. An important part is to still have fun and stay positive because that really helps you think clear and makes your problems easier to deal with. As well as being tactfully for want you still have it helps trust me and you do have family to help out so that's a good thing.
Anyway good luck.
may chapter 10 . 2/26
Nice when are you going to continue the story. Just when its getting interesting you seems to start getting uninterested. Its like you just want to leave people hanging and guessing. Not nice...
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/27
I noticed that you have a thing for pairings with Hinata, which is very good for me since I am a big fan of this pairing but what happened to Naruto in this story because how did he travelled back in time because when people get second chances they can correct their mistakes.

The Naruto that I am seeing here is much older version of Naruto because he normally loves to prank and cause mischief to people, and very loud and annoying.
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 2/4
being able to see a possible future, that has Eldar(Warhammer 40k space elf) written all over it! yes, I just had to mention the Eldar, because WH40k...
Arashi2144 chapter 10 . 1/3
DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN IT UPDATE SOOON PLEASE !
Arashi2144 chapter 3 . 1/3
damn i really wish he kills sasuke later on in the revival arc
Knight of elves chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Excellent story so far please update soon.
willowskeith chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Good story so far
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Oh wow, sorry about losing your home, and wish the best for your family.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Have tayuya join.
iitrnr chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
I think you went too fast in this chapter. Read more like a report and less like a story.
Neo-Devil chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
here is a preview to Naruto: Lord of Admirals.

Naruto closes his eyes, and white markings appear on his face, he jumps to the middle of the Chunin Exams finals Arena, and the ground cracks, and shatters, revealing metal, the metal rises, raising Naruto up, big screens with his face appear, he opens his eyes. "People of Konoha, soon, Our species shall reunite, and Back to Our Former Glory, the Glory that the Forerunners took from us, we will rise in the Galaxy once more, We will Finish what we started, the Extermination of the Flood, how are we to destroy that Parasite while we are divided, we cannot, and thus, why the Human Empire Shall RISE ONCE AGAIN! We shall finally Reclaim what is OURS, We shall finally Ascend, We shall finally obtain the Mantle of Responsibility, We did not have chakra back in the Prehistoric human Empire, but Now We do, We now Have and Advantage, Together, We Shall Exterminate the Flood, TOGETHER, WE SHALL PROTECT THE GALAXY!"

quite a speech huh, how he gets like this, well, there is a challenge(made by yours truly), and it consists of making Naruto the Reincarnation of Forthencho: The Lord of Admirals, its from the Halo Series. merely look up on youtube: Halo 4 Lord of Admirals.
DragonPony022 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
First and foremost I hope everything works out well with your family. I really enjoy your work but take care of your family and yourself. We your fans can wait for your epic works till everything is okay on your end.

Now I have to say i really enjoyed this story. I hope the harem if there even is one doesn't end up with a massive one. I could see Hinata letting maybe 2 at most 3 girls in but they would really have to care for Naruto and become friends with her. I think the next time Hinata and Naruto get a chance to play he should make her his snack -wink wink- Naruto and Sakura really need to have a serious talk if they are going to have any kind of relationship in the future. And with Sas-gay about to leave if they are watching him like I figure they will they will hear that stupid thing she says to him. Naruto might be able to get her off since he knows she ends up being a great ninja once she stop being a fangirl. Think it would be cute is Hanabi gets a crush on Naruto as well.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Brilliant! I enjoyed this immensely.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
He totally played Itachi and part is hilarious. Plus the commentary again.