Reviews for Reflections of the Future
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14
that was good keep the chapters coming
TokusatsuLuv chapter 10 . 4/15
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Reality check chapter 2 . 1/4
Plus even if he did return her feelings it could not actually go anywhere, I feel that all those stories where they fall in love and get married are actually pretty unrealistic (aside from the fact that it happens within the span of five seconds). While the manga does not up and say it, the fact that every Hyuuga looks like every other Hyuuga means that they practice inbreeding (Incest), as heir to the Hyuuga clan Hinata would never be allowed to marry outside of said clan (plus the elders would never allow the Byakugan to belong to another clan).
nightwind83 chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
i have been in the same boat as you for the last year my self had to quite my job when my health got bad. hope things are looking up and looking forward to more chapters.
thedoctorchristmas chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Keep going on this story its very very good
joe chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
Sorry about the home situation man but at least you have a job. My parents and I have nearly bean there several times but have managed to pull through every time. An important part is to still have fun and stay positive because that really helps you think clear and makes your problems easier to deal with. As well as being tactfully for want you still have it helps trust me and you do have family to help out so that's a good thing.
Anyway good luck.
may chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Nice when are you going to continue the story. Just when its getting interesting you seems to start getting uninterested. Its like you just want to leave people hanging and guessing. Not nice...
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
I noticed that you have a thing for pairings with Hinata, which is very good for me since I am a big fan of this pairing but what happened to Naruto in this story because how did he travelled back in time because when people get second chances they can correct their mistakes.

The Naruto that I am seeing here is much older version of Naruto because he normally loves to prank and cause mischief to people, and very loud and annoying.
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
being able to see a possible future, that has Eldar(Warhammer 40k space elf) written all over it! yes, I just had to mention the Eldar, because WH40k...
Arashi2144 chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN IT UPDATE SOOON PLEASE !
Arashi2144 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
damn i really wish he kills sasuke later on in the revival arc
Knight of elves chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Excellent story so far please update soon.
willowskeith chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Good story so far
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Oh wow, sorry about losing your home, and wish the best for your family.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2014