Reviews for You Make Me
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Bravo. Wholly enjoyed this fiction. Had a few laughs, especially love the scenes with Priss and the girls. And the whole bit with Leon and Priss. Very good technique. All in all, this is my favorite BGCT2040 fiction yet. If you ever return to writing for it, I do hope you do more Priss/Leon.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Haha! That's so funny! You've totally made my day... okay, so it's already night- regardless!

Xx-RiSsY cHaN-xX
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I am totally praising the day I found a good Priss/Leon fic D You do know there are like /four/ of them out there, don't you? *sighs dramatically* How sad is that? Yet, there are like two thousnad Linna/Priss and Sylia/Priss fics... ( Me very much depressed. I am, however, totally bouncing off the walls at this- it's totally hilarious. I loved the whole monkey with a noose deal- can't wait to read the next chapter Xx-Rissy chan-xX
Siyaa chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Oh, that was an awesome story. Everyone was in character, even Sylia(and she's way different from the others)! Other than a few extremely minor grammar things, no mistakes whatsoever!
Wolvenrider chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
HA! that was AWESOME!
Kenta Divina chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
EVIL! Hilarious, but very evil... Leon sings? Hm... interesting idea. The revenge has never been sweeter than what they did to Daley :)

Will you do a follow up? Please?
Eyla chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
good to go u have any other good fanfic about priss and tell me .just remember a life spent making mistakes is more useful than a life spent doing nothin'.don't even bother about other people's be yourself okay priss and ne.i'm gonna be your No.1 fan after this.
5201314 chapter 3 . 12/25/2002
0 hahaha, i really liked that! but god, priss is so mean to leon! )) it was so cute! I hope you write more BGC2040! 0 i'll be looking out for your next fics!

A Reveiwer chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
That was an extremely well crafted fic. It was funny. IC. Well written. Slightly predictable (the epilouge). And very clever. Write more BGC, please!

AnaFugazi chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I love the Timex scene! It is one of the funniest interactions I have ever read!
Fuzzles chapter 3 . 4/4/2002
This is a great story! Everyone's character fitted them to a T. If you write another story that's like this one, I'll be sure to read it! _~
ShinSolo chapter 3 . 3/27/2002
Do you plan on writing any more to this?
Celes chapter 3 . 3/17/2002
Yay! What a wonderful story! I can't stop grinning like a fool! You perfectly captured Priss and Leon's very, uh, unique relationship. I never once felt that they were out of character, yet you took them places that they always deserved to go, but were never allowed to stray to within the constraints of either BGC series. Thanks for a wonderful read!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 3/10/2002
I loved this fic. I don't see enough Priss/Leon fics out there. Very well written, good characterizations and damn funny. I loved it. I hope another follow up story is written for this fic.
Deadeye1 chapter 3 . 2/25/2002
Thanks for reading, folks.

It was fun doing this one. Priss and Leon have a very nice rapport, so it's always entertaining to read and write them. They can be a pair without being too gooshy, which makes them excellent to play with.

The next BGC 2040 fic I'm working on continues the vein; that is, it's the next in the 'series', so be sure to keep an eye out for it. It'll involve more Nene though, so you Nene Fans take note. It'll also involve a somewhat obscure character, too.

What I'm working on now is a Love Hina fic starring Mitsune Konno (AKA Kitsune). Even if you hate Love Hina, give it a look at, if you please.

Well, given that, thanks for the comments. I'm hardly an idol. Just a guy that likes to write.

Game on.