Reviews for One Missed Strike: Tales From the Empire
Ser Serendipity chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Shit, come over here, I'd like you to meet someone.

His name is Fan.
ironic-hat chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Wow, a reference to when the Falcon had the Fluidic systems. I don't want to know what valuable piece of information fell out of my mind so that could rattle around inside!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
"I definitely heard that scream, and I am positive something like that can't be faked. No offense, Red, but you just ain't that good an actress."

I thought this statement was particularly stupid as she was just proved to be a spy after three years of them living together and basically not knowing better.
IonicAmalgam chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Thank you for telling me to re-read the previous two sagas. I need a better long term memory.
divad relffehs chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
I hope Vader utterly pwns these noobs
Valid User Name chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Nice Update. I really like how you can manage a plot this big. How do you keep track of them? The best part is they all logically make sense. Anyways kudos to you for this fanfic( sorry crude word for this epic).
-valid
HAL-9001 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Isard's policy on failure reminds me of that of US Robots and Mechanical Men from the "I, Robot" short stories: "No US Robots employee makes the same mistake twice: he is fired the first time."
badkidoh chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
great chapter.
silverwolf05 chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Hey, I remember this chapter from a long ago in a galaxy far, far away. Haha. To be fair, I was quite horrible about getting this story done in the first place. "Oh, did I say I'd have it done tonight? I meant next week. Wait, maybe a little while after..." Nice job cleaning up the story; I liked the revised "Isard goes crazy" scene (I'll stay away from my computer when I get in a foul mood from now on), and the extra random details you scattered around. Anyways, good job, and I'm excited to see part I get going :D
HAL-9001 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Regarding Isard: plotting against the Emperor sounds like a REALLY BAD IDEA. IT'S A TRAP!

And about Myrkr: I've read a little of Zahn, so I can guess what Thrawn wants from there...
chisscientist chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Very interesting. I look forward to seeing Missed Strike: Part 3.
Seldavia chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I don't really know much about the Star Wars universe outside of the original three movies, so this might be canon; but I'm not sure even Boba Fett could possess fact-finding technology so remarkable that it could help him determine the salon that washed the hair of a person with just a slight sample of DNA.

I did, though, like description of things attuned for use of non-humans, for instance "lights of the spectrum for those who could see it".

I also like Fett's personality in general. He just wants to get on with his business and not be bothered with other stuff. That doesn't mean he's never worried, or curious, though.
wbsaw chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I like this story alot. one of the best AUs ever. I hate the Vong, just as I hate their counter part in trek , the borg.

Anyway to avoid the NJO foolishness the better.
badkidoh chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
great work.
Valid User Name chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Really Good! I am eager to read more of this!