Reviews for Double Bubble Toil and Trouble
Safira Black chapter 3 . 6/13
This is sooo good
and btw I'm from Romania ;)
Bliss chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Emotional, but...
You got the Romanian translation wrong. Not all of it just the first word. I'm Romanian so don't question. It's supposed to be Rămâi puternic, prietenul meu.
Awesome story by the way
Lindsey7618 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
LOL, haha, the end..
Lindsey7618 chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Aww, friend..
Lindsey7618 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
...my gods, Jace...
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
But, Jace isn't dying right?
Emma chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Hmmm different I really enjoyed reading this. Its about time I read something on Jace being seriously ill. I like the friendship between Magnus and Jace, even tough he was ill and Magnus is the warlock there to help I found it adorable. Poor Alec and Magnus always trying to get something out of their relationship but always getting interrupted lol. Make another.
Taylor chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
You should do A Malec fanfiction baded on the song come get it bae by pharell Williams .
MortalLover462 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Dude is a serph blade not a stele. a stele is what they draw runes with. a serph blade is what they fight with. GET IT RIGHT if your going to write Mortal Instruments fanfiction
More than stars in the sky chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Oh the feels! Thank you
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
A lovely story!
Nicole chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I really like your story . It's original and well written . Keep up the good work . :-)
And, by the way, I am Romanian and I really enjoyed that bit at the end where you choosed Romanian as the language Magnus used to encourage Jace . :-D
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Aww, that was great. I honestly just loved so many parts of it: From sick, vulnerable Jace, to the adorable, Malec fluffiness, I can say that this was honestly just a great all-around fic.
DMCNero666X chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
this was a WONDERFUL fic! :D
i just...i cant...i love it!
smj1811 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
That was soooooooooooo awesome! Thanks for writing such a good fanfic!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »