Reviews for The Graveyard
mlm0330 chapter 78 . 12/28/2013
This is one of the most original and creative HP fan-fictions I have ever read. I really, really liked it. It was incredibly refreshing to have a plot that was so incredibly different from the norm. Great job and I hope you continue in the future!
zeldafan45 chapter 65 . 2/20/2013
I have a question. How did the spell Tom used at the end work on Cecily when all the other spells just bounce off of her?
LILEVILONE96 chapter 30 . 12/6/2012
YAY! SIRIUS AND LILY AND JAMES ARE ALL BACK! WOOOHOOOO! but now something bad has to happen dont it? something bad always happens after the good
LILEVILONE96 chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
what?! you killed sirius too! *cries silently* ugh but i wanted sirius to live! o well... at least he has a chance at coming back...sorry just found this story... its AMAZING! i cant believe it hasnt got a TON of more reviews like it deserves! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR WRITING IT!
haruhi65 chapter 78 . 3/27/2012
this was a captivating fanfic and i enjoyed it so much.
NewFanFictionFan chapter 78 . 7/30/2011
Wow! Very imaginative plot... no one has ever thought of reforming Voldemort before that I'm aware of. Nicely done. Good characterization, grammar and spelling good.

I had a problem figuring out how her blue ring gave her so much power, and if it did, why Voldemort allowed her to have it originally, and why he allowed her to keep it. There were a few slow spots here and there but overall, a very entertaining story.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Carl
nationofone chapter 62 . 2/18/2011
I didn't hate this story, but I couldn't finish it. The whole thing with redeeming Tom and him and Cecily loving each other makes no sense. It is very contrived and does not fit well at all. If the seed of thought for it had been planted much sooner and nurtured it may have been more plausible. One thing that makes no sense to me, to be fair have been explained if I finished the story, is how the hell does him being 18 work? You say that Eliv's spirit entered him as a baby, but needed to age him and then when his spirit let him go he reverted back to the age he should be, but that makes no sense at all given the Harry Potter time line. The other thing I am not really a fan of is the style. First person is fine, but first person and switching POV's of characters is sloppy.
Niwaki chapter 78 . 9/23/2010
thanks for this I really loved this. Tom and Cecily are both adorable, and you cann't help loving them both. even if Evil was the evil and antagonist, you couldn't help guickly loving him thanks again!
Muna Ahmed chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Lemony A. Ahmed H.D.H.L.R
Ottji chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Hahahaha, that was awesome.

/sarcasm

Really? You went for the 'long lost sister' plot line? Mary Sue's are bad enough, let alone a cliched Mary Sue. But then, is there any other kind?

C'mon, see reason and don't write this stuff any more. It's never good.
Rosiline chapter 78 . 6/30/2010
really great story, really enjoyed reading it!
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
:-( sadness
Lord Cartwright chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Harry Potter is 14 years old when he meets Voldemort in the graveyard yet a secret has been kept from him for 16 years! how do you work that one out? sorry mabye its me but i can't follow this story
PSay chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
This is very good. I look forward to more of this story. I like Harry's sister. Cecily. I seems that she hates Voldermort as much as Harry does and she killed Wormtail. I look forward to reading the rest of this story. pms
PSay chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Ok, this is a beginning I recognize. I look forward to see where you are going with this. Thank you for writing. I noticed an error in spelling that I have seen a lot in fanfiction. Were is "wer" Where is pronounced "ware". Example: "Where" are we goin? Were you going to go with us? I'm sure you know this. I don't usually try to correct writers. Please take this as corrective not critical. Thank you, pms