Reviews for Girls Just Want To Have Male Strippers
ghm chapter 1 . 6/27
I fucking loved this so much omg!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was hilarious!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This is unbelievable and weird and crazy and I love it.
SecretGG chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
OMG! I loved this story. Chuck totally got what he deserved. I love jealous Chuck and drunk Blair.
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
HAHA... I loved it... it was truly amazing... haha... those are the scenes that are missing in GG right now (then again we never had mail strippers or a girls lost weekend, hope we get it in the next season)... "Goddess Blair" was my favourite... it was really great... loved it!
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Goddess Blair - awesome! Frickin hilarious fic! Talk about getting a taste of their own medicine :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was so cute! had me LMAO and I loved how u made S/B shine here, srsly. They need more girly times on the show3
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
LOVED it. That was a lot of fun to read. I like jealous boyfriend on Chuck, it suits him... (and by that I mean it's sexy...) :D
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Yay! I love the 4 of them! Can u make more of these ones )
Krazy Once chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
this is hilarious!
ADL1820 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hilarious! This story is officially in my faves!
Novmber.Swan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Dang you are good! This one was so adorable!
James the Rocket chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
It is a sexy, but from a male POV, gut-wrenching story. I gather from the comments and story itself that Chuck and Nate had whores over (or just female strippers?). It is unclear whether they stayed the night, but then women tend to use overkill when they get revenge or just get angry.

If the female strippers were wearing Blair's lingerie, then the boys got what they deserved. Or at least Chuck. What is unclear (and perhaps sexy by it's mystery) is whether the girls had sex with the strippers or not.

Had Chuck not been jealous, or showed jealousy, then it would've meant he either didn't value Blair or that he was a wimpy doormat.

This story is untrue, for if it was real, then the strippers would have been naked and the frolickers maybe under doonas... Chuck and maybe Nate would have been asking if any sex took place (if nakedness, then asking why)... I don't have the back story of Chuck and Nate's antics.

To be honest with you ladies, this is one of the big fears that we men have, that the bachelorette party, or any girls night out, will get out of hand. Trust me; it is cheating. It may surprise you, but the vast majority of us guys don't like female strippers for us... and we hate male strippers for you. Personally, I would rather do it myself for my girl and her friends (hypothetically, am single!).

But I want to be a good boyfriend and groom-to-be one day, so I need to find the balance between her feeling 'he's too possessive/insecure' and 'he doesn't care - we could screw strangers'.

I don't want to harp, but it's disturbing to read 'last night of fun' and 'last chance for her fantasies' when researching this subject. Marriage, or even just a relationship does not have to be a sentence or ordeal.

But to review this story, it's funny how it ends up good, but at least that puts a smile on all our dials. But just a couple of details: the strippers wouldn't have calmly smirked "you must be the boyfriend".. it would have been much more tense. I may have missed it (it's an exhausting story to read, with lot's of dialogue and subtle mind games... I'm a guy after all!).. but the guys were not wearing his underpants, so it's not the same as the lingerie. For the female strippers from last weekend to have done so, they must have been naked (isn't that the unspoken idea?).

It's a fun little story, with a good moral and that is: treat your girlfriend how you would have her treat you. It didn't work for me as written story, yet I think it would be great as an episode on one of those housing estate type dramas on TV. Halfway between 'Waterloo Road' and 'I Deal'.

I'll try and be an art-house movie critic here: "An amusing short chick flick with subtle undertones of naughtiness. Two stars"
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OMG. DON'T take it down. Not ever. XD hahahahahaa! This was freaking amazing. It's not OOC at all. B was venting and they were waaaaaaaaaaay drunk. hahaha. In Chuck's defense though, he didn't really participate in the little 'lost weekend' he had w/ Nate. heh. Anyways! I just have to quote a few lines that just...oh my goodness, they were amazing. 'Nough said. Heh.

"Oh... My..." Nate trailed off, blue eyes widened.

"WALDORF!" Chuck shouted.

-I can just imagine Chuck shouting that. haha. And Nate's confusion through all of this is beautiful too. Oh...3

"Boys, boys... Please, I have two hands," she reasoned. Both her hands then smacked against their tones bodies. "See, problem solved. Right S?"

"SHH! WE'RE FABIO AND I ARE TRYING TO PLAY WII!" Serena snapped her head around. She then quickly turned back to the game. Blair let out a huge laugh and then nuzzled against Hottie 1 and Hottie 2.

-haha...oh, I love Serena in this. XD hahaha

"You must be the boyfriend," the one on her right smiled at him.

"Oh... him?" the one at the left almost took on a mocking tone. As if he was not impressed. Well they were a bit more tan, buff, and taller than Chuck... But she loved Chuck.

"He's good in bed," Blair explained with a nod.

"Hey!" Chuck snapped his fingers and all three heads looked towards him again. "Chip and Dale, hand over the scarf, bow-tie, girlfriend, and get lost." His jealousy side was so sexy, Blair sighed happily.

-the 'chip'n dale' line was CLASSIC. Omg. It was perfect, totally an in character typical Chuck line. Absolutely beautiful. Love his wit. heheh.

Play time over!" Chuck proclaimed and yanked both men up. "Scarf, bow-tie, door now," he ordered. Both looked to Blair, how dare they? Had they honestly just ignored Chuck Bass.

"Chuck don't make them leave. They love me. Tell him what you call me boys," she winked.

"Goddess Blair," Both answered in union. Luckily they had also handed over the scarf and bow-tie.

"Awe cute... Get out," Chuck retorted, tone very sarcastic and serious.

-again, absolutely wonderful. Many other great lines too, and overall just fantastic. I could bypass any grammar errors or possible OOC moments just b/c this was all so fluffy and amazingly hilarious. hahaha. wonderful. *beams*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »