Reviews for A Lifetime of Learning
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
I loved this story. Excellent.
bval1 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Lol the ending was great :)
Jack-A-Cak chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Meh god! Thats gotta be the best FREAKIN V/B story I have ever came across with. O_O THANK YOU! 3 I loved it, every single minute of it.
Mini Nicka chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Very good
elleelle chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
awwww. this story was just adorable
Megan chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story. At first, I thought it seemed a bit out of character for Vegeta, but really I think it's just a fresh and thoughtful look at how they came to be married. You have a real talent for writing. Great work, thanks for sharing it. :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
I wish that was longer i didn't want to stop reading. _
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Good first chapter very detailed.
preciousjade76 chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
I envy your talent. You are a great writer. This is an awesome story. I read this story a while back and didn't review, sorry bout that. Btw, I hope u update Inevitability soon.
Tracybrat chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Good story! Will read the sequel.
liaz23 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
"If you still want me to go through with this thing, you will choose a dark color for me to wear, preferably black or blue. Any bright or obnoxious garment will be shredded and I will then be forced to marry you in my undergarments. Understood?"

If all else fails, I yell back. Or, recently, bed her until she cannot see straight."

lmaoo!
Angel of Mirth chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Cute and warm )
SuperPaige chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Great story, you! Keep on writing, can't wait to read the sequel! You are so great at writing, friend!
destorymishima chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
omfg awesome ]
SuperPaige chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
O.o WOW! Awesome! Good job!