Reviews for Shadows and Chance
Genibane chapter 1 . 2/6
Wow, so many feels!
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is good. I liked seeing McCoy and Spock learning how to be who they are meant to be.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I'm more of a Spock/Kirk kinda gal, but that was just lovely. I like that Jim took on more of the harmlessly antagonistic role that Bones normally plays. Well done.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Really sweet!
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I adored this story! :D
Loulou.S chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
So beautiful.

Breathtaking and a little bit sad all along. As I read this I had this strange feeling twisting and swirling in my mind : something soft and lonely but also beautiful with smooth hope. The entire atmosphere of this text is beyond sentences I can find in english and I'm not even sure I could do better in my native language.

I think some little parts are weaker than others but the story is brilliant. The beginning is a true piece of Art.

Thank you for sharing this.

(I was listening to this song while reading and I think it really matches the story, I just would let you know this It's Lost Message by Air)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I am generally a K/S shipper, not B/S, but I loved this story!
BB121 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Beautiful.
calciseptine chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was, in a word, beautiful. I love how you created something so vast and powerful from something as simple as an encounter in a park, and then echoed it several times within the story. Every character in this fic was wonderfully crafted and so human-even Spock, who didn't know how to be human. This is one of the best ST pieces I have ever read, hands down.
ragdolljazz chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Oh my gosh, this story is amazing! It's just so... Perfect! Your characterization was awesome and the plot was just epic!

And Bone's hesitance aout his feelings for Spock reminded me of this song I heard not too long ago, specifically:

'I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,

But I don't know how to start

I wanna tell you, but now,

I'm afraid that you might break my heart'

Such an amazing story! Definitely one of my favourites!

... And this is coming from somebody who has never before shipped Bones/Spock! I think I may have to now though!
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was the best. Ever.
newt gayszler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
BEST THING EVER RIGHT HERE.
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Beautiful fic!
shopgirl6 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This piece was amazingly beautiful.

I enjoyed the high-quality of your writing on your story published today that I followed your profile to browse your other stories, and am so glad I read this one!
aomoa chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I like it. I still prefer Kirk/Spock but this fic was really sweet.

-Hana