Reviews for The Third Party Accumulation
amehakay chapter 1 . 3/8
wow
penpeny chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
a bit 'late' with the review but oh well :)
a very heartwarming, nicely written story ;) I liked the little jokes in the disclaimers as well :D
read it in one go haha - thanks for the story!
scifiromance chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Great so far!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Aw, I love it. :)
Cbarge chapter 20 . 1/7/2012
Ok this review is really late but i must say that i loved the creativity you had with the ring. And i thought it was one of the best proposals ive read in a fan fic
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
This was a lovely story all the ups and downs of any relationship must likely haves.
CountryGrl chapter 19 . 7/30/2011
I'm quite genuinely in love with this whole chapter. Sheldon is so hilarious xD
CountryGrl chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
So, I'm reading this again because The Surrogate Paradox had me all Nostalgia-y for Savannah, lol...and I just noticed that you mention the Fray, which makes you very cool indeed. Just thought I'd say ;)
blue talith chapter 20 . 7/5/2011
My thanks go to the author for writing such a lovely piece! And this chapter was so heartwarming and tear-jerking!
blue talith chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Thank you, Sheldon. Interesting that Howard wants to visit Penny and Leonard with Bernadette.
blue talith chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
A very heartwarming piece of writing!
blue talith chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
My gosh! Now, how long does it take to process a ticket? Where I'm from, I had a warning ticket (fix it and the ticket goes away). It took less than 5 minutes.
blue talith chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
I'm rather sure that everything will turn out fine for them!
blue talith chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
There. See, that wasn't too difficult, was it? And the part at the end was humorous!
blue talith chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
I agree with Leonard (at the end of this chapter). They need to find a new doctor soon so Penny can become comfortable with her.