Reviews for The Third Party Accumulation
blue talith chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Heartwarming start to this story of love!
Pliffy chapter 20 . 6/16/2011
This was so cute maybe you can write anthor fic about Savannah and her growing up?
shortie990 chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
I could totally see the part with Sheldon and Savannah in the show, "Must I do everything for you guys?" genius!
Jcatgrl chapter 20 . 12/17/2010
You are a positively brilliant and soulful writer. I hope that little Savannah becomes part of the BBT fanon community!
SS1996 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Awesome!
keaneplay chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
I'm so sad it's over! I've become really attached to this Fic, so it's going to be strange not reading it.

Sheldon going to a build-a-bear? Now I'd love to see that on the TV show! Glad you decided to bring back all the characters for the final chapter, rounded it off nicely. Especially the thank you that Penny and Leonard gave to Sheldon's mum :)

Loved the proposal - Penny didn't see that one coming did she? Again, I really like how you bring back events from earlier chapters and use them in newer ones, whilst highlighting how different the circumstances are now. Back at the start of this Fic, you'd never have seen Penny and Leonard being engaged and ready for a life together. The character growth has been a pleasure to read. Thanks D

Oh, one more thing, what ever did happen to Stephanie in the TV show? It was strange how they broke up...

I've filled up a whole review - can't fit anymore!
keaneplay chapter 19 . 2/19/2010
Good to see the guys again, you've still got their personalities spot on, though it's interesting what you've done with Howard. I've never really thought about how he would be around children, it's a very interesting concept. Do you think that Howard and Bernadette will become a long term couple on the TV show? I hope so...

Anyway, vintage Sheldon at the end - even though he despises 'social concepts' he is very very skilled at them (as long as it doesn't involve emotions or talking!). Reminded me of his knowledge of American Football - noone expected it!
keaneplay chapter 18 . 2/19/2010
That was a beautiful chapter :)

The beginning did a good job of showing the contrasting emotions of Penny and Leonard, continuing in the same vein as the last chapter, with Penny needing Leonard to ease her anxiety and Leonard being held up and desperate to get to Penny.

You did a really good job of showing the birth of Savannah, without the need to go into the full detail of childbirth. Your small but carefully worded passage was perfect, especially because you managed to convey the joy, panic and then bliss of Savannah's entrance to the world.

I particularly liked the way you ended the chapter. Your little paragraph on Penny's strained relationship with her father really was a great piece to include. Very true to the show and also a lovely way to show the difference between Leonard and her father.

Quick question, how did you come up with the name Savannah? I like it though :D

Final thing, I thought the baby would be a girl!
keaneplay chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
The drama of reaching the hospital, never ceases to be exciting does it? Panicky Leonard should have listened to Penny on this occasion though.

I've said it before, but I really do like your references to the TV show. The lines they have are so funny that it would be a travesty if they were forgotton in your work. Your knowledge of the show is second to none :)

Oh and I hope Leonard makes it in time!
keaneplay chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
Loved the role-reversal, definately reminded me of the show :)

Is there any reason why Leonard was so sure that Penny would be late?

Also liked the way you've made Penny remain really calm, even though the baby is imminent - it's a good thing considering Leonard's reaction! It'll be interesting to see Leonard's reaction during the actual birth...

Anyway, enough with the questions, I sense that the Fic is getting really close to it's conclusion - you've built it up so well that it's become normal for me to think of Penny as pregnant - so much so that when I was watching the latest (UK) episode today, I found it odd that she wasn't pregnant :D
keaneplay chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
Glad the chapter ended more light heartedly than the last one. I love Stuart on the show, he's kind of like Leonard but different... I'm not sure how to describe it really *lol*

Anyhow, I'm interested to know whether Penny being appointed (is that the right word?) with a high-risk specialist doctor is going to be significant... It just made me remember something mentioned in a previous chapter, that's all...

There's lots still to happen I sense :)
keaneplay chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
Okay I did NOT see that one coming! Now I can see why you said that it was related to something you said before...

I feel really bad for Penny because she really trusted her, but I also feel upset because you gave us a little insight into Dr Pepper's family life too and how much she has left behind :(

Anyway, this was a big change from the last couple of chapters but it does show how good your writing skills are because you haven't fell into the trap of creating 'perfect bliss' for Leonard and Penny. You certainly are keeping them (and me!) on their toes. Wonder where it goes from here though?
keaneplay chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
You managed to write this even though you were studying for five tests at the time? My goodness are you a dedicated writer!

I was going to ask you whether all the things you've written about pregnancy are actually real, but it seems you've answered that already. Those books I imagine were of great benefit to you during the writing of this Fic :)

I like your choice of middle name, especially the use of Mary. Glad to see that you've made both of them thankful for her intervention. Without her help, they may never have got around to talking to each other!

Also I forgot to say in the last review - great doctor name! She seems very professional, yet open and friendly. I can't imagine how scary being pregnant is but I'm glad that Penny has a great doctor and that she has opened up to Leonard on this occasion too.
keaneplay chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Good to see that things have taken a nice turn. It's especially nice to see the playful banter between Penny and Leonard and how close they have become. The little baby kick scene was adorable :)

You've got to feel sorry for Sheldon if he ever finds out the abuse his spot took! He'd probably freak out like he did when Penny shot the paintball at it! Also, Raj's joke was brilliant and just the type of thing I could imagine him saying, so thumbs up for that too.

You've really got me thinking about whether the baby is a boy or girl - glad you are keeping it as a surprise though :D

You might want to change the word "exercises" with "exercising". Other than that perfect chapter!
keaneplay chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
That Mrs Cooper is one super intelligent person, even if Sheldon would never acknowledge it because it doesn't involve Physics!

I'm so glad that Penny picked up on Leonard's meaning behind his scientific mumbo jumbo - Sheldon does help more often than not, when you think about it :)

It was actually a pretty good proposal, he did essentially commit himself to Penny and she clearly appreciated his deeper meaning. It was super funny too :D
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »