Reviews for The Third Party Accumulation
keaneplay chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
I'm glad you added this chapter in, it really helps to show how much Leonard cares for Penny - he no longer is the (slightly) shallow person he once was, it's not about having her as a girlfriend but more about sharing a deep and meaningful relationship. Proper character growth and both sides which is really nice to see :)

If I was going to be super picky, I'd say that I kind of don't like it when a baby is referred to as 'it' - I prefer 'they' but hey, that's just my personnal preference.

Anyway, great addition to your Fic and I wondered when the Beyoncé reference would be mentioned - really makes me eager to read on now! (Even though I'm hooked anyway!)
keaneplay chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Now that was the chapter I've been waiting for! Although it's unlikely to be plain sailing from here, at least they know how much they mean to each other now.

I really liked your decision to use the Snowflake as a metaphor - now that was really clever, I might have to use that someday if I write another Fic :D

I'm really really looking forward to seeing what happens in the next few chapters!
keaneplay chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
You have made Mrs Cooper very to the point but caring so far. Hopefully this is the start of an upturn in L/P's relationship, since they both clearly need each other right now...

Anyway, I liked the reference to the 'How to Save A Life' song - I always thought that it was brilliantly used in Scrubs and now when I hear it I'll think of this too :D

Great chapter :D
keaneplay chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Glad you made Leonard turn down Leslie's offer - he's definately grown up a lot since the show began, and a lot more within your Fic too. I hope Leslie DOES tell Howard and co - it might help Leonard reconcile with Penny in the long run...

Short but needed chapter, character growth in its elemant :D
keaneplay chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
It's just like the show for most of season 2, both of them won't tell each other what they are feeling, so they are living in ignorance of each other.

Sheldon was his usual, non caring self (or at least thats what it seemed like). Is his moving out related to the baby having to live in his appartment sometimes perhaps? Good to see that you've used Sheldon's weakness, ala his Kryptonite. Very very funny line from the show :D
keaneplay chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
I've got to admit my eyes are watering after that end exchange :(

Glad to see that you got your point across so well though, emotionally charged pieces are the hardest to write, especially when you really love a couple together.

Well done indeed :D
keaneplay chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Penny really needs to calm down and think things through. I know that the liklihood of her finding a new job is practically impossible and that she doesn't have much money, but she really needs to sit down with Leonard and discuss what they indeed to do, at least moneywise...

Morning sickness looks like a killer. I know it happens to most pregnant women but it still isn't nice, even if it is normal...
keaneplay chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
I can't picture Leonard ever cheating on Penny, even if she is pregnant, so I'm glad that's out of the question. I find it interesting that you've made Penny read more into Leonard's comments - she is right, he isn't actually very expressive in the way he speaks, so his thoughts on the matter are liable to being misread...

I liked the way you made Leonard quickly hang up his phone when his boss approached - it's like a pupil being almost caught by a teacher at school :D

Raj and Howard annoying Leonard is very typical of the show, as is Sheldon arguing at the comic-book store. Big thumbs up from me there.

I have to say, that this is the most in depth Fic that I've read on FanFiction for the Big Bang Theory so far. It really is intriquing :)
keaneplay chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Howard was his usual self - the attempt to be flattering to Penny backfired as usual. I also found the way you made Raj make a high pitched "wa?" sound incredibly real to his character on the show. When he forgets Penny is there and realises, he falters in mid-sentence :D

Sheldon was once again superbly written - I think that he is definately one of your strongest characters at writing - you've got his whole, knowledgable yet irritable character perfect :)

As for Leonard and Penny, it'll be interesting to find out how they cope - I've got a feeling it's not going to be plane sailing from here...

Now that I think about it, its pretty obvious that a Fic that has 32,0 (ish) words isn't going to be a 22 min episode *bangs head on table*

This Fic has REAL depth, so I'm keen to read on :D
keaneplay chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Now that is something I did not expect! I've never read a Big Bang Theory Fic that involved pregnancy before - should be interesting, especially if you really have managed to make it like a real 22 minute episode.

By the way, you caught Sheldon, Penny and Leonard's character perfect in this chapter - especially liked Sheldon's sarcasm question :D
invisible pawprint chapter 20 . 12/7/2009
Thanks for thanking me! That was really nice. I loved these last chapters; they were so very sweet. It's great to think of Leonard and Penny becoming a proper family.
LenaGuffi chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
I've read the last chapter and it left me all warm inside and wishing that we can see this on our screens some day! There is so much heart in this story, so much love..But Leonard and Penny ARE love.

And I'm too sad that it's over. I hope to see your new story coming soon!

Sincerely,

Lena
sunshine289 chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
Oh My God,

Can't wait for the epilogue! :)

Loved it
Number1PixarFan chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
Thanks for thanking me! I like feeling appreciated.

I'm so sad that this story is over! :-( Keep up your other stories, though, and I'm really looking forward to the epilogue!
bbtfan chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
Absolutely amazing story, you capture the characters' personalities so well. I'm sad it's over, but it had the perfect ending!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »