Reviews for The Third Party Accumulation
LenaGuffi chapter 19 . 12/5/2009
Wow!Just wow!

I've just read the entire story at once and it's just wonderful!

I love, love the way you describe the LP relationship, even the pregnancy storyline which might've been really boring, was very entertaining! I really enjoyed and can't wait for the last chapter!

My favorite chapter was "the snowflake apology", it was just so warm and real, that I nearly cried!

Thank you for the story and I'm waiting for the new one!
Number1PixarFan chapter 19 . 12/4/2009
Sorry I didn't review the last few chapters- they were really great, but I wasn't exactly in a reviewing mood when they were published.

Savannah- that's a great name! And you do own something now. You own her!

I don't want to see this story end. :-( I was hoping you were at least gonna show the wedding. Although maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself.
sunshine289 chapter 19 . 12/3/2009

sunshine289 chapter 18 . 12/3/2009
Oh My God!

This is so sweet!

Aw Savannah is here!

I absolutelly love this ;)
sunshine289 chapter 17 . 12/1/2009
OMG! That Leonard!

He needs to get there!

I don't want this to end, it's my favorite fic right now!

anyway, keep the great work!
CountryGrl chapter 16 . 11/29/2009
Loved it as always. Can't wait to find out whether the baby's a boy or a girl!

And oh, a Taylor reference! That song is one of my absolute favourites. And it fit that chapter very well, I thought.

Keep it up! :)
sunshine289 chapter 16 . 11/29/2009
OMG! The baby is almost here... there... what ever! lol

by the way, no problem about the toher story!

I LOVE all ur fics! (:
sunshine289 chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
Love both 14 and 15 episodes! (:

Amazing!
Number1PixarFan chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Oh my Colon Capital O! What an interesting plot twist! So sad, though. I feel bad for Penny.
CountryGrl chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Okay, so there are two things I really REALLY liked about this chapter. 1, the characterisation of it all, was just...so right. Howard especially, and he's someone not many people manage to 'get'. I mean, you're great at it all the way through, but this chapter stood out for some reason. And 2, about the Doctor's death - really hard-hitting although she was a very minor character. It felt very real too, Penny's reaction and Leonard's lines afterward. That's a sign of a REALLY good writer, I think, if they can make you care like that. So well done you!
invisible pawprint chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
This is great - Leonard and Penny are so much in character and very sweet together. I really liked the joke about baby Something. Good luck with those tests.
Number1PixarFan chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
Phew! Thanks for the clafification about your stance on Raj/Howard.

Really cute chapter. According to what I remember from health class, you've got it all correct. I loved the part where they were thinking about names- Something Leonard Hofstader. Not a great name. But funny!

Buut.. Dr. Pepper? Seriously? Did you do that on purpose? (Name her after the soda, I mean)
flboo22 chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
I am continuing to love this story, Leonard is so sweet and I think everyone is right in character! I could see this playing out on the actual show, great job!
sunshine289 chapter 13 . 11/22/2009
Love it!

5 exams? wow, poor you, I have 4 in 2 days... :( lol

good luck!

Penny & Leonard are SOO sweet!
Number1PixarFan chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Raj and Howard are so funny. LOL. I think that they're just friends, though. Cute chapter.

I'm just wondering: Did I miss something in this chapter? Because I can't figure out just what the title is referring to.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »