Reviews for The Third Party Accumulation
CountryGrl chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
*SQUEE!* I love proposals, and that was an especially sweet and very Leonard proposal. :D :D
Number1PixarFan chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
Yay! Yay yay yay! I have no words to describe my extreme happiness! This is so exciting!
CountryGrl chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
Oh, my goodness :') this - is - beautiful. I didn't think I even liked Leonard/Penny that much but this...this is in a different league. How did I not discover it before? Oh, well, at least I did now, and I got to read 10 incredible chapters in one day which was nice. Really, I don't think I've ever read a fic for this show which completely bent the format so far but still stayed ABSOLUTELY true to everything it stands for. That's a somewhat confused sentence I know, but I know what I meant. Long and short: cannot wait for the next chapter!
Number1PixarFan chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter (which was very good, by the way). You update so quickly, it's hard to keep up!

That said, oh wow, that was the most amazingly sweet romance scene I have ever read in a fanfic! Bravo!
sunshine289 chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
Aw!

They're back! (:

Keep the great work!

I just love it!
sunshine289 chapter 8 . 11/18/2009
OMG Many episodes yayy!

Penny&Leonard need to get back on!

Lovin' it (:
Number1PixarFan chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Good chapter. I really never would have considered Leslie to be a variable in this, but now that I think about it, she probably would be. Good for you for thinking of that!

And the end almost made me cry, it was so sweet and touching! Penny and Leonard were not just in a silly relationship! What they had was real! And you described that very well.
Number1PixarFan chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
And the plot thickens...

Two great chapters. I love how the plot has these twists and turns in it- now, on top of the money and the baby, Leonard has Sheldon to deal with, too! It has me on the edge of my seat.
bbtfan chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
You're a very talented writer, this is amazing. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens!
sunshine289 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Love it!

Leonard is so sweet!

Keep up the great work (:
Number1PixarFan chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Fantastic. I love seeing that there can be great Leonard/Penny stories on this site, and by a fellow teen to boot!

Everyone is in character- this really seems like it could be an actual episode. I can't wait to see what happens. I'm thinking... a proposal, maybe? That's up to you to decide, of course, but...
big bang theory fan number 1 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
awesome chapter keep going. PENNY AND LEONARD FOREVER
bbtfan chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
This is awesome so far. You are doing a GREAT job keeping the characters in character.

Oh, I wanted to thank you for reviewing my story, and I know you think I'm going the Sheldon-Penny direction, but I encourage you to keep reading my story. *wink wink*

Can't wait to see where your story goes!
sunshine289 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Good (:

I know homework SUCKS!

Lovin' the story!

xx
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I love it!

Sweet, pleasee I need the next episode!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »