Reviews for You're an Idiot, Now Kiss Me
Kairo Celo chapter 7 . 7/9/2020
Hello.. It's already 2020. I hope you're doing well, author-san, wish you can update once more and so as for your other stories... (i'm honestly feeling empty right now) wish to read more of your stories once again.
snowy flare chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
Is the next chapter ready
hitokori midnight chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Please update again really soon this is really good !
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Three years is a lot longer than a week, please update already.
rose chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
im gonna wait till im dead!i'll still gonna wait even though im a ghost!
CherieGrey chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE! looking forward to the next chap!
CherieGrey chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
179 days? I thought it was 3 months... confused o-o
mochi1412 chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Well..i really, really, really, REALLY hope to see another chapter sometime soon! I mean..i risked so much just to read the first 6 chapters DX *eg. laughing when i'm supposed to be doing..school related things..*

Ya must at least TRY to UPDATE!

I look forward to da next chapter!XD
Cheesecake1412 chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
please continue, penguin-san. i hope you continue the other story too.

its funny i think that saguru lost his memory. and he was a detective, funny huh?

i'm not humilate or mock you. i just want you to make the best story.

by the way, please continue. not only me but everyone will wait until you continue this story. keep goin'..

cheesecake
Kage Hasu chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Hakuba loosing his memory was kinda weird, but i loved that whole 'hope they aren't named something horrid like saguru' bit, that was hilarious.
Peltra chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
UPDATE!
Ningen Demonai chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I hope you're doing well in life! Don't worry about us, real life trumps this kinda stuff. But I hope you know that your stories will always be awesome and you'll always have a reader in me. :
Alexia Quimera chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Ohh my goshh!

I love this fic! I'm spanish and I'm not used to read english fics but this one...is brillant! I laught all the time and the plot surprise me! hehe! ( But, I confess, I had to look english-spanish diccionary all the time...xdxd)

I'm waiting for updates!

Thanks!:D
Hana1225 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I really like this story

and simply hope for you to continue

no need to rush

i'll be waiting patiently
KidTantei chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
It's fine. We all suffer from life's evilness at one(or more) point(s) in our lives. In the middle of May... I can wait for that. Time flies quickly, therefore your update should be soon, right? Right. And so, I shall wait. Wait. And wait.